SAU Community

Anyone Done A Vip/dub Stagea

agent_felix

So its 'that' time of the month for you is it...

There is no rule stating that a VIP car has to be a sedan... i dont think Hummers are sedans and there are plenty of them done this way...

I have seen plenty of VIP wagons just no stageas.

if you are against people being different, why dont you go buy some fully sick N/a 6cyl VS Commonwhore, dump it on some fully sick 16's and add 3 inch exhaust (dont forget the chrome tip :action-smiley-069:)

Oh, and the bundy sticker.

maybe there are plenty of blinged out hummers over in the us,but they're not VIP cars. just like blinging up a stagea won't qualify. you could put carbon fibre bits all over it and throw in a roll cage,but it wouldn't be a race car then either... it's a wagon,that's all it'll ever be. I own one too remember,and don't feel any need to make it what it's not,although it is far from standard,it's not pretending to be anything other than a daily driver with a bit of go.

as for the 'time of the month' bit,you'll have to try far harder than that to upset me mate. I call a spade a spade. a stagea is NOT a VIP car. it doesn't matter what you do to it,it never will be. I'm not against people being different, I don't give a toss what you do to your car,you're the one driving it,not me. I won't agree with your calling it something it's not though. delude yourself all you like,but don't expect me to smile and nod.

Justin...

maybe there are plenty of blinged out hummers over in the us,but they're not VIP cars. just like blinging up a stagea won't qualify. you could put carbon fibre bits all over it and throw in a roll cage,but it wouldn't be a race car then either... it's a wagon,that's all it'll ever be. I own one too remember,and don't feel any need to make it what it's not,although it is far from standard,it's not pretending to be anything other than a daily driver with a bit of go.

as for the 'time of the month' bit,you'll have to try far harder than that to upset me mate. I call a spade a spade. a stagea is NOT a VIP car. it doesn't matter what you do to it,it never will be. I'm not against people being different, I don't give a toss what you do to your car,you're the one driving it,not me. I won't agree with your calling it something it's not though. delude yourself all you like,but don't expect me to smile and nod.

Justin...

ok so lets just completely diss the guys idea of trying to do something different and to his own taste? Who's call is it to say what is and isnt a VIP car? Most people who buy a stagea do so because they see potential in something different, they see something others dont, and go for it, and some of us go out of our way and pockets to make it our own. Normally someone with the common sense to see what a stagea is, and BUY one, has the common sense to shut their mouth (or still their fingers) when there comments are neither warranted, or needed. xo

Oh and Felix the bar was originally a Nismo bar, but has been modded, cut and fibreglassed to nearly beyond recognition. Chris (AMS on these forums) can get u my full bodtkit, through monkey warehouse. As has been said, not a great deal available in aus for the stagea, so i got the nismo kit and did a custom job. Thanks for the interest!

And as everyone else on here says - good luck with the build, hope it turns out how u want, and i look forward to seeing the finished product!! Ive seen a couple of nice VIP wagons - a Black BMW and a white Mercedes, both done very subtle but effective.

Rob

Edited by qikstagea

I reckon it'd look tops mate... a set of this style wheel would look schmicko

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/index/eudhp/spec-1.html

Those wheels are alright, but too common for my liking - even if you rarely would see/have ever seen them on a Stagea. But that's just my opinion... I prefer the subtle street sleeper - nice wheels, lowered suspension, and a few detail items here and there to set the car off, but not draw too much attention except from other enthusiasts.

As far as wagons being VIP's, there was a black Toyota Crown posted ages ago done by Junction Produce, who mainly focus on VIP-style cars anyway... Looks very similar to an s1 Stagea, so I think the results will be to your liking. I actually quite like it myself! :(

gw4DSCN0021021.jpg

hey yeah... didnt think of that myself (was me who spotted it as a crown lol) but yeah its definately a car to draw cards from. JP put out some NOICE cars (pity theyre all dark royal green). nice place to start.

hey yeah... didnt think of that myself (was me who spotted it as a crown lol) but yeah its definately a car to draw cards from. JP put out some NOICE cars (pity theyre all dark royal green). nice place to start.

Hey, what's wrong with dark green? :D:D:dry:

hahahhaa yeah there not cheap but there the real deal in BLING, i can arrange some better prices but there never gonna be a cheap rim.

If u really wanna go extreme can do specail orders for jewel encrusted wheels too ...not fake jewels but real emeralds,saphires, rubys, diamonds etc covering bout 60% of the wheels (some expensive kurb rash) and diamond encrusted wheel nuts

Theres a video clip by lil romeo i think called dubz check it out to get the idea,

... you can also design your own rims,

anyways jus to give you guys some ideas and if you need anything jus gimme a shout

Lee ;)

Edited by STAGE-A