SAU Community

Christmas Holidays

FLYSLY

So we are now only just over 2 weeks away until christmas. It is the festive season majority of people have time off this time of year spend time with their loved ones etc...

So what i would like to know is where are you going for your holidays?

If your not going away, have you planned anything to do whilst on holidays? With the kids/girlfriend/wife/parents etc...

Every year my family and i go to a caravan park in Narooma NSW which is on the south east coast about 45 mins north of bega.

We spend 2 weeks up, we leave on Boxing Day and return on either 8th or the 9th.

At the place i work at we get 4 weeks off as our factory closes down so we dont really get to choose when we take holidays but its not that bad as it actually feels like a holiday having a break from work for that long.

So i will be in NSW for 2 of the 4 weeks and for the last 2 ill be back in melbourne partying and looking for a new job as i am so over my job.

Well thats enough from me, So lets here what your all doing.

Simon :D

Well I drove to work today, 1st time since right kneecap removed. Sore.

Dont know how Id be able to drive a long distance - was hoping to take the family away for 2 nights to Robe or somewhere else on the Limestone Coast in SA........... to afford that and a retune I was planning on not paying the morgage this month :)

Have a safe holiday all.

Ahhh Christmas.......

Unfortunately I am one of those poor suckers that have to work thru xmas and new year.... Whilst everyone is holidaying I will be at work looking after all those who have holidays :)

Gotta love the hospitality industry :)

At this stage

Leaving boxing day, driving up to the major theme parks in QLD, then driving down to Canberra for summernats 5/6/7/8th of January.

Send me a text or call me and let me know what day you are going to summer nats cause Narooma is only 3 and a bit hours from canberra and i have done it before

I'm getting a shoulder reconstruction on Monday. That will severely f**k my Christmas.

But I can drink left handed and have today received a shit load of lefthanded toilet paper.

I'm getting a shoulder reconstruction on Monday. That will severely f**k my Christmas.

But I can drink left handed and have today received a shit load of lefthanded toilet paper.

Hahaha..............thats some funny left handed shit. Not the shoulder recon though, hope all goes well with that.

I'll be heading up to Seal Rocks on the 28th Dec till the 4th Jan, I got mates 30th on the 6th so i gotta be back for that.

Hmmmmmm...........Summernats hey.Will be considering that as a possibility.

I've been to the nats every year for the past 6 years i've been in canberra.

If you want cheap tickets, go to one of the side gates on the saturday and the rebels are usually selling weekend tickets for about $70, as opposed to over $100 from the gate. they get free tickets for doing 'crowd control' and sell them to make a bit of extra cash.

Drove down from Rocky to brisbane last week for my grandpa funeral, spent last couple of days catching up with relo's and freinds, this weekend replacing the heater core out in Ipswich then chillin out and going back to rocky on boxing day.

I've been to the nats every year for the past 6 years i've been in canberra.

If you want cheap tickets, go to one of the side gates on the saturday and the rebels are usually selling weekend tickets for about $70, as opposed to over $100 from the gate. they get free tickets for doing 'crowd control' and sell them to make a bit of extra cash.

Shit!!!

Are teh boys still doin that......

Been doin that for the past 13 years or so......

Good to see that some things never change :wave:

Ahh the joys of being a contractor...

Only time I get off are the pubic (!) holidays, and only then because the office isn't open.

So, no road trip this year, although the way the road toll is going this year this is probably a good thing.

I would rather wait until march or so and then take a couple of weeks off when the crowds have died down anyway.