SAU Community

Fan Spray Washer Nozzles ?

TokyoTaxi

Thanks Scott

Problem is it was working fine with the old nozzles, eeven the new mtec ones on the left are okay, it must just be that right side perhaps.

And it is just one of the jets on the right side =P, I was thinking that maybe these things operated like a garden hose in which tightening would make the spray pattern wider. Ah well, $20, cant expect too much =)))

Keep in mind that with the OEM washer nozzles, there's less water flowing out of them and therefore more pressure so the balance between the nozzles would be fine.

The MTEC ones flow more water and therefore cause a slight drop in pressure, so if your washer pump motor is not up to the task, you won't get the results ( balance & coverage ) you're supposed to get. With enough pressure & flow, the mtec ones work really well ( in most cases ). With them fitted on my car I get a great spray pattern & flow. I'll try to get a pic this weekend to show how they should look.

I don't think you can tighten anything like a garden hose but let me know if you do try anything that works :)

As for the $20.... Keep in mind that included registered postage and packaging so the actual price you paid for the nozzles was $12.20 and the cost to me was $12.00 per pair so my profit per pair was 20 cents which went towards my time / fuel. Not saying anything special here. Just breaking it down so you know :)

Again, if you're like me and never use your rear washers, there's always the option of bridging front and back electrically and out wise to give you a huge output :woot:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I may be interested in a black set then.

So it's $20 delivered, no mods needed to fit them to a R33 GTST? Please send me a PM with payment details.

Cheers!