SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

18" Rims To Fit R33 Gtst

Chessa

Hey there

Was after some 18" rims for my R33 GTST, its white so I am looking for either the normal color or the shadow chrome. Not really interested in chrome wheels.

Mainly looking for 5 spokers - nothing really think, possibly deep dish, but am open to all sellers. I like the RS GT style rims. Like in the link below:

http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/page.php?load=...&mag_id=170

Tyres would be good if they cam with them. I don't mind if they have a few scratches or anything, woud need pics at some stage. Either post here or PM me please. I am located in Nowra so will pickup from Sydney - maybe will buy from interstate depending on freight.

:sorcerer:

Edited by Chessa

Sydney/Wollongong area preferred...

Will pay cash. Need ASAP.

Hi Mate I know in your initial post you said you were not interested in chrome rims but have a look @ mine they are

19 Inch and they are chrome..

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...=145286&hl=

Cheers im in campbelltown-liverpool way so not ot far either

Or does anyone know where I can get rims like the RS GT's apart from Ozzy Tyres?

by the way these come in 4stud as well why dont u not do the 5stud conversion and just do the brake upgrade with redrilled holes for the rotors thats all u need not only will u save money but u'd be able to buy new rsgt rims

• 4 years later...