SAU Community

Allstar Tuning

riceline

Hey guys.

I got my Skyline tuned there yesterday by Richard.

Just wanted to let you know how Impressed I was!

He knows his stuff and was more than willing to stand around for a bit after discussing further power and development options.

If your in need of a tune check them out!

post-7842-1165528368.jpgpost-7842-1165528398.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate

He upped the boost :happy:

the first tune is on 0.65bar and the second tune is on 0.81 bar

I def agree with you mate. I will be going back to him for anything I want done. Has a very no Bull Sh*t approach.

It has a Power FC ecu in it

Today I spoke with him about suspension options. He really knows his stuff! I highly recommend them to anybody.

Damn!!! What did Richo do to get the 30kw gain??

I know he is good, he is the only guy I let touch my car!!

And he has huge deals on Haltech's in December!!

I've known Richo for a while too, highly recommend him to anyone.

All my work gets done there and will continue to be getting done there.

* punisher - is that your black 33 there rb30/25 ?

Nah mate, Grey 32 GTR, c/f bonnet (reason for defect). Hasn't been running properly for quite a while now, should be back on the road soon though. I've got to give him a call today actually.

my Blue 25/30 was there yesterday and day before noy :stupid:

Richard is currently building my rb30det so its good to hear some feed back from other customers.

I've meet u before riceline and see your car all the time on queens rd, good to see your still working it. Are u still running the standard turbo? If so then thats awesome power for the little puffer.

Hey Noy that is one clean GTR u have, one of my clients is right next door to your work so i see it all the time.

Edited by MicK51

Hmm maybe I need to head down and have another chat with Rich. He was more than keen to let the guy that built the ECU go down while the car was being tuned to offer pointers. It's just getting used to the software, the theory of tuning Richo knows backwards so that's not the issue :miner:

I get my car serviced at Allstar Tuning, I met richard at a SAU skidpan day and he was only too happy to give me advise. I will definatly be getting further work done there. Prices are very very reasonable compared to many of the performance mechanic shops around.

Hey Noy that is one clean GTR u have, one of my clients is right next door to your work so i see it all the time.

@ the metal coating shop? they do some pretty cool shit in there...

i went to all star once to talk bout a new turbo kit for my car, he asked for my number and said he would call, BUT he never did.

yeah i didnt like that.....

He gets so many people in its hard for him to keep up, just give him a call again and touch base.. he will help you out no problems mate...

Yeah every time i go there your there... :laugh:

So you coming down this Monday arvo??? Cause ill be there... :huh:

nah col, today i'll be home making ramps so i can finally put my baby in the garage, stupid driveways.. lol

@ the metal coating shop? they do some pretty cool shit in there...

He gets so many people in its hard for him to keep up, just give him a call again and touch base.. he will help you out no problems mate...

nah col, today i'll be home making ramps so i can finally put my baby in the garage, stupid driveways.. lol

i have been taking night walks around your house....everytime i walk past, i see your car...haha