SAU Community

Coastie's Xmas Dinner!

Tinks

Hey all...

As discussed at our meet Thursday night , xmas dinner details as follows.....

Thursday 21st December at La Porchetta West Gosford at 7.30pm.

Bring your g/f or b/f or friend/s or whoever you like - the more the merrier - please post up if your coming and if you are bringing someone so we have an idea of numbers for the booking and I will keep updating the list.

IMPORTANT:

Just to add a few more laughs to the night we will have a 'Secret Santa' with a twist.....

Can everyone bring a 'Secret Santa' present (wrapped) to the value of $5 - keep it reasonably clean guys! Nothing offensive or really crude - the idea is to buy something you wouldn't mind keeping yourself coz your gonna either pick a pressie or steal one from someone else.....!!!!! :)

For those who haven't been to La Porchetta before, it's basically a pizza/pasta restaurant, meals are good portions and reasonably priced, parking is good - we will be able to see all our cars and the carpark is easy to get in/out of, restaurant is located on the cnr of Manns Rd and Pac Hwy west gosford (next to Domayne)..... oh - and we'll be dining alongside skylines! The restaurant owner is a car enthusiast and has many old race cars he displays in the restaurant - how fitting!!! :)

If anyone has any questions post/pm me.....

Hope to see you all there! HO HO HO! :P

ATTENDING:

Tinks & DJ Brave

msnismo & plumba

Primordial

Michael 1882 + 1

JETR32

Br3tt

Benjo + 1

Mr Moo

TRUBLSM

Boeshoe

Liz

TRIPIN (Jen & Nige - S15)

GTsauRus + 1

Burnsie + 1 .............................. 23 so far, lookin good everyone!!! ;)

Lanky 71

Zoom Zoom & Sm1l3y

Qantas

Boss33

Drewboy

Boss33

SLO33T

R318U .......................................32 - holy crap - we're gonna own this place!!! w00t!!!

Guilt-Toy

Black Warrior and Miiz Skyline

JMP11N

Kinks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well grace you all with my presence for this one.

IN

hahaha ill make sure i role out the red carpet when u get there and then sprinklr it with rose petals your highness! :)

PLS PLS PLS PICK ME, I'll be good ( sometimes ). Sounds BONZA, Look forward to it.Chicken scratch my name down witn ur crook hand :laugh: j/k. Keep up the good work c u soon peeps :happy: .

thing is, us guys from south - will be driving up, which means no getting shitfaced!

d'oh

and the mrs doesnt go anywhre near my drivers seat.. heheh

but yeah, I'll let you know!

Ummmm...... :laugh: I drive as far from the north as you do from the south (every week!!!).

I don't think anyone will really be getting shit faced that night mate - everyone is driving or working the next day - unless you all car pool but it's no fun being a scrub down old pac!!! :happy:

• Latest Posts

• Hmm I'm going to approach this from the other side... What is the car doing that you don't like or what would you like the car to do that is currently isn't doing (handling wise that is)
    • Checked for spark? Checked for fuel?
    • New whiteline rubber bushes, maybe some adjustable arms (rubber ends like hard race for road car)no need for Sway bar if correct springs or going to be fine tune for the track. A proper alignment with corner balancing and coilovers with spring rate for the right purpose and setting droop correctly.
    • Hi guys Have a series 1 r33. Recently I took the car out for a drive when I got home it was fine I went to start it later that night and nothing....has full power from battery. Have checked and changed starter...relays are alll goood....looom under front drivers wheel was damage so fixed that. I can turn the key on and all the lights come up but when I GO to crank nothing I can hear the starter winning over there's nothing else I can think off cheaking ..... any help would be great.
    • Hi all,   other than coil overs - anyone running rear sway bars and other suspension upgrades?    what does everyone recommend to improve the car handling? How about control bar upgrades etc. photo from vspec performance.    thanks