SAU Community

Coastie's Xmas Dinner!

Tinks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your forgetting about our commodore population up here, most mothers drive like that with baby seats in the back using phrases such as:

"can ya spare a duzza bra"

I think we'll bring a touch of class to the xmas light driving sceen :D HAHAHA, we can allways tinsel up our spoilers. Pluss it'll score brownie points from everyone bring the misses =)

yeah i suppose, if it's not a late one.

but we'll see closer to the date.

i'll be driving up and leaving earlyish if you want a lift have a mates farwell on that night aswell :(

yeah i suppose, if it's not a late one.

but we'll see closer to the date.

shouldn't be too late a night Liz - most people have to work the next day etc..... Wayne will come down and get you and take you home whenever you've had enough - he offered before and meant it! :(

okay i've thought about this and if my cluych comes in before thursday i'll be working on the car and won't be coming :( ,if it doesn't i'll be there :D . i really need to get the car back on the road sorry guys :O

shouldn't be too late a night Liz - most people have to work the next day etc..... Wayne will come down and get you and take you home whenever you've had enough - he offered before and meant it! :P

oh he's a gem! give him a big hug from me!

but I'm sure I can talk one of the guys into taking me there and back... anyhow, I'll see how I go on thursday

URGENT!!!

Can anyone who is NOT coming on thursday night for the xmas dinner please let me know asap - I have to confirm booking numbers with the restaurant.....

If your name is on the list in the FIRST post on this thread and you don't post to say your not coming I will assume you still are!

DON'T FORGET to bring your secret santa present WRAPPED.....

If you haven't bought one yet, GET ONE!!! It doesn't have to be serious - it can be absolutely anything to the value of $5 (or close to $5). There is an abundance of junk mail atm so get searching - or go to your local reject shop, you'll be amazed what you can get for $5 :) !!!

See you all Thursday :P

• Latest Posts

• Try Christian from ITSROM. He should be able to help with a modified ECU. Itsrom | Facebook   or you can send him an email on itsrom AT outlook.com  
    • what exhaust, intercooler, turbine housing? I don't get this part ngk 7’s spark plugs (tuner refused to tune with 8’s for my car) why is the keyboard operator telling you what parts go in your car comes of as controlling, controls your engine, your tune, your horsepower.
    • Looks good man, at this rate everyone will have running cars before me lol.
    • Car got complied and road registered on club plates. First aftermarket mod 7inch double din Android head unit with CarPlay and a bunch of adaptors so I don’t have to hack into the wiring.
    • Got a message mid morning saying it was all done! Tow truck picked it up around lunch time and dropped it home.  I pulled it all apart and dropped it down to the powdercoaters. Should have it back next week sometime.  Popped down and grabbed some high temp paint and gave the radiator, TB and adapter a couple of coats. Came up looking sweet. It has a nice look to it.  Tomorrow I'll pull the dump and screamer off so I can wrap them with exhaust wrap. Then pull turbo and mani off so I can sand the mani back as its got a bit of rust coming through the ceramic coating and looks shit.