SAU Community

Coastie's Xmas Dinner!

Tinks

I might be able to come now, an the GF isnt workin so put us down as a maybe will let you know later today,

also manda was wavin at you an wayne last night on the fwy, she wasnt sure if u recognised her :ninja:

Awesome guys!

Don't forget secret santa pressie - see first post.....

Oh and yeah - we thought it was 'Manda!!! :laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz - Ive got an empty seat. You're more than welcome to hitch a lift with me if you like :)

O thank you!!!

I'll let you know how i go though coz I really shouldn't be going anywhere but I'm so sick of being at home!!!

Tinks, can I make a late entry? Qantas won't take no for an answer (ok, so I didn't try very hard :))

Course you can!!! :)

Don't forget secret santa pressie! (see first post)

Sorry Kasey & Wayne plus every1 who is attending,couldn't make it due to altercation with work :ninja: ( eg 1 F**kin D##khead who couldn't work his way out of a wet paper bag :) ) had to work l8 my appologies to all. Absolutly heart broken I couldn't make it :) , hope you all have a good time & drive safe c u all soon. :laugh:

Big ups to Kasey and Wayne (and anyone else who helped) for organising tonight! I had a great night!

Good food, great company, and a nice sprint to top the night off!

Haha the secret santa thing was great. Congrats to whoever ended up with the GTR :/

Well done guys!! :)

--- Also thanks for the wicked pics Wayne! Ur a legend!

Shame you couldnt make it Jase.. Next time :)

Sorry Kasey & Wayne plus every1 who is attending,couldn't make it due to altercation with work :) ( eg 1 F**kin D##khead who couldn't work his way out of a wet paper bag :/ ) had to work l8 my appologies to all. Absolutly heart broken I couldn't make it :) , hope you all have a good time & drive safe c u all soon. :)

MATE!!! What happened? Slap that boofhead at work upside the head!!! You missed a great night, we were already throwing ideas around on the way home for some next meeting/dinner/cruz/thingy. It was great to see so many people show up, next year promises to be bigger and better.

Any news on ya car mate??

Big ups to Kasey and Wayne (and anyone else who helped) for organising tonight! I had a great night!

Good food, great company, and a nice sprint to top the night off!

Haha the secret santa thing was great. Congrats to whoever ended up with the GTR :/

Well done guys!! :)

--- Also thanks for the wicked pics Wayne! Ur a legend!

Shame you couldnt make it Jase.. Next time :)

Glad you enjoy the cruz Johnno, we have plenty of little twisty roads just out of our local area. I didnt know that they had tarred that road we went on tonight, last time i went up there alot of it was dirt road. Michael who was leading tonight is the man, he lives up that way and he would prob know all the cool roads to go on.

No worries for the pics mate, i'd like to do some more pics on future cruzs but it takes a bit of time to set stuff up sometimes. I dont just take pics for the hell of it, i try to do good ones if i can set them up right but i'm just learning to get some good ones, glad you liked them antway and i'll post some more soon.

Oh, and remember to checkout that A-LSD thats for sale, if that guy has still got the pump and everything on his car its def worth chasing upmate. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap!!!!