SAU Community

Coastie's Xmas Dinner!

Tinks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kasey and Wayne for organising tonight. Was great. Everything was summed up in the previous posts.

Can't wait for the next Coasties outing :)

Unluck to those that didn't come; you missed out.

Yeah it was a great night =) good to see eveyone, the secrete santa was great fun, sorry were into the beers now........ so :) please excuse the typo's. Great night, thanks to kasey & wayne for organiseing it =) and the cruise at the end topped it all off =) I hope you guys liked the rd =/

Take it easy everyone

and

MERYY CHRISTMAS!

Kel & Michael

Edited by Michael_1882

MATE!!! What happened? Slap that boofhead at work upside the head!!! You missed a great night, we were already throwing ideas around on the way home for some next meeting/dinner/cruz/thingy. It was great to see so many people show up, next year promises to be bigger and better.

Any news on ya car mate??

Spewin I missed a good night by the sounds of it,lookin forward to the next time there's a gathering for what ever reason. :laugh:

As for the car at the moment with just trying to keep it in the back of my head until it gets a full & proper check up, alot of guys have ideas but no real diagnose of what the prob is so waiting for hopefully sunday to find out what's up. No boost, good idle,no oil leaks,doesn't seem to be any vaccum leaks,just have to wait & see. :laugh:

PS Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year to all God Bless.

Edited by JETR32

I had a great night last night everyone - glad you all did too! The cruise at the end was the star on top of the tree!!!

Hope everyone had fun with secret santa!!! There was a definate "matchbox car" theme going on along with the "car deodoriser"!!! The black 'GTR' was definately the most stolen pressie of the night closely followed by the cowboy shots and I believe Jen's 'beaded taxi seat cover' was the most 'unwanted'!!! It was a good laugh anyway and I'm sure all the other patrons were quite amused watching us!

Does anyone know who we were singing happy birthday to???!!! hahahahahaha - we owned that place last night!

Anyway - MERRY XMAS to everyone, hope santa is good to you all. Please drive carefully and stay safe..... HO HO HO!!!

Wayne... I want the blue light back puhhhlease :)

Had an awesome night guys.. sooo glad I didn't have to work the next day... thanks form organising everything Wayne & Kasey ........ And congrats to Keith for ending up with the GTR at the end!

• Latest Posts

• Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan. 
    • Yeah I think overall I’m running the expected power I should be running for now and I’ll just enjoy it for the time being until I get some other parts. Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it!
    • That's fair enough.  Might be time to just enjoy what you have until you sort the ecu/flex sensor situation. You can pretty much guarantee that you are knock limited and e85 is going to be the solution to more power.