SAU Community

South Australia Vibe On Car Vinals

Adz2332

What do you think of car vinals?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

most of them looks shxt

but some exmple like Phuman's R34 looks alright (1-2 yr ago, now looks a bit over the top IMO)

Phumans 34 was awesome and it was covered in vinyls, you need to plan it out carefully to get it perfect to suit the car and colour otherwise it will be shit

What happened to phuman I used to see it all the time then it just vanished :(

RICE RICE RICE!! I hate vinyl, especially shopping list decals on front doors. the exception is a very clean JDM style thing that has actual sponsors on it, like a car that competes in drift or race events. As someone said by sum1 b4; vinyl is for a stock lancer with a bodykit and chrome wheels.

I've seen very few vinyls that I can look at for any more than a few seconds & then be turned off by them. They're for attention seekers only, just like 20-inch chomies you can damage on a pot hole & rearrage your internal organs with, ultra low body kits you can rip off on the first speed hump you can find, massive rear wings that just create drag rather than downforce & any other useless bling you can think off.

To me a car is like a woman in so many ways, you wouldn't want to see a nice looking chick cake her face with rosy red blush & white foundation that makes her look more like a clown, why do it to a nice looking car??

This is how dumb i am. For the first few posts i was thinking about the vinyl records (yeah before tapes and CD's) and it was like where the f*ck are you going to stick them on a car.

Its funny how my old car has gotten more comments with the new owner than with me, oh well, any way....SAY NO TO BLING

I agree some of the points people made about sticker & vinal, but it's your car, so if you want to do it, just do it, why do you have to care what they think? By the way, they said the sticker or graphic can get too much attention, why they put bodykit on their car or why they modify their car? That also get attention from people. I believe most people want to get attention for their car, but just how much you want it, so if you're going to do it, just perpare you'll get more attention from people and police. I think sticker & vinal can make your car stand out, but you've to be very careful what you're putting on there, because you don't want to stick something on your car and then you think it look shit. Anyway, think twice before you do it, that's my suggestion. :laugh:

V I N Y L .... ITS VINYL ALREADY... NOT VINAL for all you bastards who cant spell! End rant.

Back on topic... If it is done tastefully it can give your car that individual look without screaming RICE too much, but it is so easy to get it sooo wrong!

Edited by HOSTILE