SAU Community

Will They Fit A R33 Gtr?

Ant97GTR

Hey all,

Can someone here (hellllo jack, aaron etc etc :P ) confirm that 18x10.5 +18 offset volks will fit my 33 GTR with no mods required?

Not worried about brake clearance problems, more so whether they will stick out of the guards or rub on suspension components...

Cheers

Ant.

Cheers Snowie :happy:

Dane, I've had that bookmarked for about a year mate :laugh: Great info and from that I can work out whether they are going to stick out of the guards or not but its a little more difficult to work out whether they will rub on susp during use.....

Hey Ant, you should be able to work out if it's going to hit the strut too, just a little harder to get in their and measure.

You should be able to tell pretty quickly whether you have 15mm of extra room to spare between the strut and the stock rims though, maybe get a small ruler in there??

Hey Ant, you should be able to work out if it's going to hit the strut too, just a little harder to get in their and measure.

You should be able to tell pretty quickly whether you have 15mm of extra room to spare between the strut and the stock rims though, maybe get a small ruler in there??

Hahaha and therein lies my problem :laugh: Despite my car not being excessively low it is really hard to squeeze under the car to grab a measure so I end up feeling the gab blind....I was also unsure if they would hit/rub during cornering or during suspn travel.

Figured it was best to ask those who have done it before :happy:

Just a note.......don't get larger than 275 width tyres...cause with mine I had to do some cutting.

The tyres were rubbing on full lock....and it was only one side.....might have been hit before and

not correctly alligned but yeah...my 2c worth.