SAU Community

About The Thread

mega-power

Only 12 million others?

How are the number plates going to help you when you didnt see them. I would be mighty pissed if someone gave my plates out because the vehicle fitted the description. Anyone doing that, needs to think hard.

Did you get a look at the guy. Could you 100% identify the guy if you saw him again? Its a shame it happened. But no one will be able to identify the guy, and i doubt the guy is going to come forward to police etc. (Not ever Skyline owner is on the forum) So there is nothing you can do or can be done to help you :happy:

Its a shame it happened, but rack it up as one of lives lessons....shot happens and good think at least you were paying attention

PM me to discuss if you have any issues.

I closed the other thread, do not start another or you will be banned.

I can understand you might be upset. But what is posting on a forum with nothing more than hearsay going to do?

I could give you 5 rego plates of cars the fit your description. Whats it going to achieve? Nothing.

If you are so annoyed and have an issue. Ring the Police and go down and file a police report with your local Police station.

You'll then soon realise there is basically nothing you can do without any firm information.

Plain and simple.

Im not going to have you put a thread up a 3rd time about some mystical car that realistically is a needle in a haystack.

EDIT: Im not trying to be a prick. Im just sticking up for forum users who might have thier plates dobbed into you without any justification.

I have had several PM's regarding this matter and i have now got some information on who it could be, the people who PM'd me know some very valueable information on this vehicle and i have recieved the number plates from the registerd vehicle.

And a just a little bit more, because i felt something lacking in my reply and work has made me angry...

The people (if it has happened) that did PM you rego details should feel ashamed of themselves.

Its totally and utterly digusting behaviour and they should not have done it.

Think about how you would feel if you were being dobbed in for something you didnt actually do?

Being accused of something is not a nice feeling. You would like it, so dont do it to others.

That is all for now.