SAU Community

In Need Of A Gtr Bonnet

Sarumatix

I need of a GTR bonnet in vic, my car is currently under the hammer and the shop decided that the damage to my bonnet was pretty much unfixable (stoopid CF bonnets) so i'm in need of a new one.. pref a GTR one :happy:. Anyone know any places that might have one?

I have one for sale, shame you're in Vic though. Have a look at PowerPlay Imports, they get very good quality ones, but like anything, you get what you pay for :P

Good luck ;)

Yeah there are a few up north :miner: sadly I need one pretty soon and further more i'm already getting the money sucked outta me :laugh: not sure I can fork out over 1000 :S.

Either a Carbon-fibre or good condition Aluminium Bonnet $1000 is about the right price.

You may be able to call Nissan....seeing they have the R32 Parts in stock....

Hope I have been of some help.

:)

fark that Tekin, Beer Baron had a very good genuine alu one for around $600... I bought one off Bu5ter for $550ish.

$1K will almost get you a new Nissan bonnet.

No offence, but I think you need to get your facts straight before you give incorrect advice (which it seems you do alot of!)

Bonnet is in quite good nick.. slight tear in the fibre though :/. I wouldn't be surprised if that would be bannable although i'm told it would be fixable. Can try and dig up a photo for you.

Yeah I been looking at around 600 for a bonnet but nothing in Victoria lately otherwise I would have snapped it up. Couple of offers from interstate but postage is a nightmare. Cheers for assistance guys.