SAU Community

Stripping R32 Gtr Written Off

hey me and a mate are stripping his 1990 r32 gtr, the car sustained a hit in the rear passenger side 1/4 panel and slight damage to the front left air pod side, no insurance so basically no choice but to strip it.

The car was pretty much stock only a/m mods were bilstein colilvers, 3.5 inch cat back exhaust, 3 cup gauge holder with water/oil temp and oil pressure, strut braces, and some work equip wheels I'll get pics of said parts up later on,

so far we have only sold the front brakes and diff so have a heap of stuff to clear.

all suspension and interiors is out, except the engine and gearbox for now which will be out rather soon the car has a genuine 86,000 km's

so if anybody if after stuff send me a pm or you can contact Dwayne on 0404140202

cheers

Edited by Evasion

Oh sorry forgot location, its on gold coast around the helensvale area.

had a few pm's about front bars, bonnets, rad's etc, parts that were damaged were the passenger door and rear 1/4 passenger side.

and the front bar, bonnet, pods with afm's, radiator and air con got damaged.

Haven't got a list with all prices up yet and was just gettin interest in clearing out some stuff that people may have bene after, once the engine and box are out, I will update with a massive list of whats left.

PM's sent or call

Dwayne 0404140202

cheers

Edited by Evasion