SAU Community

Stock R33 Turbo, Rear Hausing Need One Asap

WogsRus

There is a lot of ORs there. But basically my car is experiancing boost creep, as the stock wastgate is too small with all the mods. So i need to have a look at a stock hausing to see how much i can machine out.

Can comone post a pic up of the gate, closed and opened, so i can get an idea how much you can take off.

Alternativaly. if somone has a stock rear hausing, can i buy it or lease it, so that i can machine the hausing and then swap mine over etc.

Also, if anyone has an R32 10psi actuator, can you give me a bell.

As is the car boosts to 10.6psi with the gate fully wired open. The problem is the wastgat starts to open at 7psi and the GIZZMO IBC can not compensate for that much creep.

ALSO how else can i cure boost creep? At the moment, the wastgate pressure tap is taken form the IC pipe, before the TB, like the stock one, if i tap it off the turbo hausing, will that help at all.

Edited by WogsRus

G'day, I have an R32 turbo I split in half and ported the w/gate hole but needs bigger flap made and fitted. I have a piece of stainless to turn one up. Without replacing flat you would be lucky to port 2-3 in diameter out of w/gate outlet hole (going by R32 turbo).

so how much can i port keeping the standard flap, 2-3mm or something like that??? I only need to reduce the creep by 3 psi, but if you can only take out so little, i might just leave it and run with 10.6 psi LOW setting.

i have an r34 turbo lying around somewhere absent the exh wheel, ill dig it out for you as i only wanted the compressor housing :miner:

edit: just putting the r34 housing on "might" cure your problem because i would expect that nissan would have corrected that with the neo turbo?. just a thought

Edited by toffy

HAY toffy, you got that R34 housing somwhere???

yeah mate, ill dig it out for you, its upto you if you wanna buy it or not, i say try it on and if it doesnt fix the problem then port yours and give mine back?, hows that sound? >_<