SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

anthony your GTR is one of my faves if not THE fave of mine, that yellow is just beautiful. I have this wild dream of owning a yellow GTR one day and calling it BIGBRD :woot: do you have a gallery somewhere (or other shots) of your 34? Would like a wallpaper pic!

I like what you've done to the lip of the lmgt4s.

I presume to remove rash as well.

Thanks all. Yeah Owgasm that was the plan and it turned out a lot better than Terry and I thought it would. I really liked the polished lip which was subtle but set them off nicely.

Heres some pics of mine with the new wheel stcikers.

looks good but i need to change the valve stem which is painful!

will have better pics up once its finished.

post-85191-0-95968800-1358901681_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-43422100-1358901688_thumb.jpg

This looks mega! :thumbsup: Really like the stickers mate. You've really done well with that theme, the car looks exactly how I'd do it if I had a yellow one. Terry will tell you that I have told him several times I would have liked a yellow BNR34 :)

I haven't heard much from the new owner no, he's up north in QLD and was planning to go a bit nuts with a build but no news as such unfortunately. He is on here but doesn't post much I think.

anthony your GTR is one of my faves if not THE fave of mine, that yellow is just beautiful. I have this wild dream of owning a yellow GTR one day and calling it BIGBRD :woot: do you have a gallery somewhere (or other shots) of your 34? Would like a wallpaper pic!

Cheers mate, mine does get reffered to as big bird by some now haha..

dont really have a gallery, just posted up lots of pics in here scattered through various pages etc. was thinking about starting a build thread but havent, it has changed alot since i bought it, and still isnt finished, got a nismo front bar waiting to get painted, and just bought some LMGT4s (but they wont go for quite awhile yet).

i have a only a couple of wallpaper quality pics taken by someone on the putty road cruise last year, send me a PM with your email and i can send a few through.

This looks mega! :thumbsup: Really like the stickers mate. You've really done well with that theme, the car looks exactly how I'd do it if I had a yellow one. Terry will tell you that I have told him several times I would have liked a yellow BNR34 :)

I haven't heard much from the new owner no, he's up north in QLD and was planning to go a bit nuts with a build but no news as such unfortunately. He is on here but doesn't post much I think.

Thanks mate, i was abit unsure once i put them on as the red valve looks really bad and out of place. i think once i get a black one on there it will be great. also got center cap adaptors for the SLs but unfortunately the only style of cap that i wanted was the flush type, and it doesnt clear the axle on the front. a little dissapointed but still happy with the result.

I need some decent pics, once the bar is painted and on might get a pro shoot done i think.

Haven't posted a photo in a while due to being a bit of a fake.. butt still it resembles enough.

A day out to Kilcoy/Linville, Queensland on an Avacado farm with friends and I got this :)

8393043843_73e378f2c1_b.jpg

Heres some pics of mine with the new wheel stcikers.

looks good but i need to change the valve stem which is painful!

will have better pics up once its finished.

post-85191-0-95968800-1358901681_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-43422100-1358901688_thumb.jpg

Mate, the stickers look the goods. Turned out awesome! May I ask where you sourced the nismo bar from? I have been looking for a supplier other than in japan

Thanks for the comments guys! will get better pics up once the black valves go on.

Mate, the stickers look the goods. Turned out awesome! May I ask where you sourced the nismo bar from? I have been looking for a supplier other than in japan

cheers, got the nismo bar from a forum member on here, just got lucky. not sure if its genuine as it has no stamp, but it looks really good and did come from japan and has a very similar look to how its made comapred to other nismo items... the test fit will tell.

Ilike those stickers man, really nice, subtle touch!

cheers mate, once the bar is on i will be in touch, will more than likely still be months away though unfortunately.

This was at the SAU VIC monthly meet last night....A genuine Nismo S tune.....Very nice

post-97589-0-57370400-1358978831_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-24890700-1358978845_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-88101300-1358978857_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-98087100-1358978873_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-80000700-1358978888_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-84911600-1358978904_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-81810300-1358978920_thumb.jpg

post-97589-0-42316400-1358978939_thumb.jpg

A genuine nismo s-tune? lol. This is the fake car that rocked up at the lowdown showcased in sydney. Another one brought in by extreme motorsports to go with the fake nur that other sau'ers will be familiar. I am a huge fan of genuine nismo cars but this isnt one of them. End rant