SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

passive - to be honest, no idea. just thought i'd try something different. i ended up liking them, so they're staying until i think of another wild colour i can go for lols. everyone seems to have safe colours. white silver black bronze. thought i'll just give it a go. some dislikes it, some loves it. each to their own i guess.

Lol you seen Sl!ms car? fluro orange. thats eccentric!

i like the safe colours

anyway, i better stop whoring this thread

ill DEF be putting pics up when my new rims arrive but i just heard last night they may be delayed due to stock issues *cries*

Lol you seen Sl!ms car? fluro orange. thats eccentric!

i like the safe colours

anyway, i better stop whoring this thread

ill DEF be putting pics up when my new rims arrive but i just heard last night they may be delayed due to stock issues *cries*

lols the rest of my group of friends that has gone ballsy colours

takata green te37's, grimace purple regamasters, orange work meisters, purple pearl te37's, red/orangey drifteks

Guy was just looking for something to get me for - tried for the tint (but it's factory), ended up doing test and finding the exhaust was too loud, of all things (annoying after I'd requested the original installer of the exhaust some 2.5+ years ago to make sure it was legal).

Regency subsequently took their piece of flesh in finding more things wrong (excessive movement in rear steering rack - my suspension guy had seen it long before and said it was well within spec), and factory xenons (which weren't removed during compliancing. Oddly enough they didn't even test the exhaust when it went through (which was the thing it was defected for!)

that sucks big time dude.........sorry to hear :(

but where u went to take photos is a good spot. here are some of mine....hope u get off defect soon dude...

DSCF4846.jpg

DSCF4845.jpg

DSCF4826.jpg

Just a quick photoshop of the LOGO haha, just watched transformers 2 and have this obession about transformers.

What you guys think :

autobot.jpg

Lol ive already seen this :sick:

a guy in WA has a decepticon badge on his R34.

Also says on the said 'to punish and enslave'

Looks pretty sik IMO.

Changed the Spoiler to GTT one ;)

Woot - and doesn't it look awesome with the coupe not the sedan spoiler on there? .. (Pics of mine with the same change should be floating around in the last page or so)

Stan always loved ur gtt, looks awesome without trying to look like a gtr, ur bonnet is still raised, u found a way to close it or u gona leave it? still looks nice imo

and Flyz33.. that thing is darty

Bakes congrates mate, bought the best of the best issue at the airport when i was on holidays a about a month ago, i didnt know ur car was there until i flicked through. lovely as always.

Edited by 1R34SON