SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Lol you seen Sl!ms car? fluro orange. thats eccentric!

i like the safe colours

anyway, i better stop whoring this thread

ill DEF be putting pics up when my new rims arrive but i just heard last night they may be delayed due to stock issues *cries*

lol. haven't clicked in here for a while and this was the first post it opened up too :)

Few pics taken by Linton at the show n shine

54551079.jpg

i like this one the best... you can see neil (thats neil isnt it??) stating to duncan about how awesome bakes car is (i dont remember the remark good enough to quote him)... they were walking as if they were on a mission and then just stopped in their tracks, looked at it for a second, and continued on.

cheers

Linton

• 2 weeks later...
i like this one the best... you can see neil (thats neil isnt it??) stating to duncan about how awesome bakes car is (i dont remember the remark good enough to quote him)... they were walking as if they were on a mission and then just stopped in their tracks, looked at it for a second, and continued on.

cheers

Linton

haha, yes, that's Neil, NSW president :) I'm sure a few of us were on a mission doing some crap and just stopped at Bakes car and thought... why can't this win best 33 GTS-t? :D

^^^ for a second there i thought you were putting a V8 in it.. thankfully its a v6.. looks like a nice workspace you have there... nice and light. my poor old garage needs some natural light asap.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of shots of my R34.. Looing at getting new wheel nuts, maybe Red...[ How do i get the pictures to show in big btw, instead of it showing as a thumbnail?]

post-60999-1263839975_thumb.jpg

post-60999-1263840027_thumb.jpg

Love this picture!!

post-60999-1263840109_thumb.jpg

post-60999-1263840209_thumb.jpg