SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

wogboy - I sold it to a guy in tasmania almost a year ago. He had a new motor to put in it but i haven't seen or heard about the car since he bought it. I'd love to see it now.

Skyline17 - Thanks. Yeah i got that comment alot many people didn't like the rims. I personally thought they suited the car but they definitly didn't help any weight/performance issues. If i still had it i'm sure i would've changed them by now.

wogboy - I sold it to a guy in tasmania almost a year ago. He had a new motor to put in it but i haven't seen or heard about the car since he bought it. I'd love to see it now.

I thought it was the same one that I've seen around here in Burnie, N.W Tas. Haven't seen it for awhile.

So Wogboy had the new owner changed the rims since you've seen it in Tas? What you think of it in person?

When I saw it, it was pretty much the same as in the pics. Not a big fan of the slab sided side skirts but the rest of the car was sweet :D

post-a189118-03112008-001-.jpg

what is this front bar? and where do i find one?

am i right in assuming its a standard one? but only on certain 34's?

its the front bar off the nismo aero kit im pretty sure. finding one........good luck. mine got a bit of a prang and the body shop tried east, usa and japan and no luck! kept getting the wrong photos sent pretty rare. luckily i had no cracks so a re bake and mould and twas right

Cheers NA_Goodness... Glad you like it... The NA/P plate factor was the main reason for goin that style as well :D

hey mate,

ive also seen that car driving around down here in tasmania, in the devonport area though..

so is it N/A or turbo?

on the street it certainly looks very attention grabbing, i dont mind the style myself, but doubt i would feel comfortable cruising around in it, well done anyway though!

if you dont mind me asking how much did you sell it for?

Edited by BXAFTW

hey mate,

ive also seen that car driving around down here in tasmania, in the devonport area though..

so is it N/A or turbo?

on the street it certainly looks very attention grabbing, i dont mind the style myself, but doubt i would feel comfortable cruising around in it, well done anyway though!

if you dont mind me asking how much did you sell it for?

Hey,

Why wouldn't you feel comfortable? Bit too full on you reckon?

When I sold it it was N/A but i'm pretty sure the guy had a new motor waiting for it over in Tazzi. whoops not sure if this edit works but out of respect for new owner probably shouldnt say what i sold it for.

Apart from the car, what do people think of the actual photos? Which style photo is preferred?

Edited by Notorious32

Some photos, but a little bit over exposed on the front for pics 1, 2 and 3. Number 4 is perfect on the car, but the back ground again is too exposed. Maybe shooting at a later time would help? As for the pics themselves, that all look good! Nice angles. Are they hosted off FaceBook? Because they seem to have lost a lot of the previous quality.

Yeah they are hosted of facebook haha i don't have the originals on this computer. The shots were taken at about 2am in the morning just playing with exposures and shutter speeds etc.. I didn't set up any lights and used a dark corner because the fluros around the corner were giving me the shits.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron from import monster (such an awesome guy) let me borrow a set of wheels for a show and shine. soi took some happy snaps :thumbsup: if your interested he is selling these wheels http://www.importmonster.com.au/shop/produ...2d8fd2b261f0b6a

19" Advan T6 forged wheels running 19X9 +20 fronts and 19X10 +25 rears. fronts on 215 rubber and rears on 235 so pretty stretched but no scrubbing what so ever and guards have not been rolled :D

DSC_3006.jpg

DSC_3004.jpg

Wow that looks pretty fkn aggresive man. You should buy them for your car.

Just needs to be black, not a fan of the colour but may look better irl.

Suprised the rears didn't rub, my 18 x 9.5 + 22 would rub at the back with the guards not rolled with 1 passenger.

Wow that looks pretty fkn aggresive man. You should buy them for your car.

Just needs to be black, not a fan of the colour but may look better irl.

Suprised the rears didn't rub, my 18 x 9.5 + 22 would rub at the back with the guards not rolled with 1 passenger.

lol thanks man. ye the colour is something i want a fan of eaither but it grew on me lol.

i was surprised the rears didnt rub either. at that height i had about 1mm gap between the rubber and the guards but the rears are stiff as rock so wasnt much movement. plus the streatched rubbers helped also