SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

well mine exteria is pretty stock apart from nismo indicators/ blitz cooler and no wing. i am in Dyer need of dropping the back coilovers lower but those fkn japanese can get them soo tight that i just couldn't undo them with my c-spanners. lol

post-47805-1268092261_thumb.jpg

post-47805-1268092351_thumb.jpg

post-47805-1268092386_thumb.jpg

Just a few quick ones I took the other day with my new smoked front indicators..

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

Love red > and the work you've put into it so far!

Propellers next I believe?

got new wheels put on today

Very nice!! Love the offset. Couple of degrees camber on the front will suit it nicely :blink:

Few pics of my mate Danny's Midnight Purple II R34 GT-R from the track day on Sunday...

OS RB30 + Dry sump

Holinger sequential

Project Mu 6/4 kit

T04Z

Will be doing a proper photoshoot of it soon...

Sprint129.jpg

Sprint131.jpg

Sprint109.jpg

Sprint103.jpg

Very nice!! Love the offset. Couple of degrees camber on the front will suit it nicely :)

Few pics of my mate Danny's Midnight Purple II R34 GT-R from the track day on Sunday...

OS RB30 + Dry sump

Holinger sequential

Project Mu 6/4 kit

T04Z

Sprint129.jpg

Sprint131.jpg

Sprint109.jpg

Sprint103.jpg

Sweet mother. Beast. Can you swing me his details, Paul? Want to ask him about the brakes. Not thinking about buying a full set or anything...

Very nice!! Love the offset. Couple of degrees camber on the front will suit it nicely :)

OS RB30 + Dry sump

Holinger sequential

Project Mu 6/4 kit

T04Z

Sprint131.jpg

That's MNP-II, Paul? It looks more like black with a very dark purple pearl through it to me. I like it a lot!

Sweet mother. Beast. Can you swing me his details, Paul? Want to ask him about the brakes. Not thinking about buying a full set or anything...

It's Danny mate. He was the Perth distributer for Project Mu. Gave you his details a while back but MSN me if you want them again.

That's MNP-II, Paul? It looks more like black with a very dark purple pearl through it to me. I like it a lot!

Definitely MNP-II. Looks like that in that pic, but in others in more sunlight it's definitely a bit different.