SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Ben,

I have the same LM GT4 (19/10.5 +15).

How did you manage to get your rear wheels to sit so far in/under the guard. My rear rims stick out a lot more than yours.

And I think you mentioned your tyres are 285 wide. What brand are they?

Thanks

MIchael

Hey Mic, now you've got me stumped, as they just bolt on mine! Tyres are Nankangs. Pics of yours mate? I'm interested to work this out.

hey marlin, Nice ride, love the low ride height wish I drive mine round like that. Which bonnet is that?

Thanks groover. It's a Border bonnet.

Edited by Marlin

I need to meet someone with a decent camera! lol Here's mine, snapped with a 2 meg Nokia :laugh:

Intrepid009.jpg

07032010024.jpg

06032010.jpg

Nice C-West body kit!

Nismo LMGT4's looks GREAT!

You need a better offset in the rear tho.

More of a Negative offset to fill out your rear guards.

IMO :D

Here's the pic Benny

post-51312-1270127345_thumb.jpg

I'll snap a pic of mine on flat ground in the garage this afternoon. I'll also grab a straight edge try and gauge some measurements re gaurd clearence with that.

It's also worth noting I run close to 3 degrees of neg in the rear.

Edited by Marlin

Nice C-West body kit!

Nismo LMGT4's looks GREAT!

You need a better offset in the rear tho.

More of a Negative offset to fill out your rear guards.

IMO :D

Thanks mate :laugh: These genuine kits are so nicely made! I was astounded to see the quality compared to our home grown copy stuff.

Without much camber in the rear, the wheel is actually nearly level with the gaurd, but as I've now got about 3 degrees on it, it moves the upper wheel in a little. I small spacer would be sufficient if it bothered me, as I'm not going to order new wheels, they're kind of expensive. I'm led to believe these are also the only offset that Rays make them in 19x10.5. :D

Thanks mate :P These genuine kits are so nicely made! I was astounded to see the quality compared to our home grown copy stuff.

Without much camber in the rear, the wheel is actually nearly level with the gaurd, but as I've now got about 3 degrees on it, it moves the upper wheel in a little. I small spacer would be sufficient if it bothered me, as I'm not going to order new wheels, they're kind of expensive. I'm led to believe these are also the only offset that Rays make them in 19x10.5. :(

If I were to go a full body kit on a R34 GTR, C-West would be the one, with the Version 3 Front Bar. which I think it what you got.

Can't say I am a fan of the silver mesh though...

Or Nismo Z-Tune Front guards and Nismo Body kit is another I would go for.

Ah yes, spacers will help! +1 for that.

I too have a (from memory) 5mm spacer in my rears, just give it that extra fill out.

What offset is your wheels?

Is that the Yokohama ADVAN R34 GTR in the last pic?

As in the Hi Octane Racing one?

That car is Friggin awesome!