SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Hey,

Thanks For the coments appreciate it.

The strut brace is Auto Select it's a heavy weight of the options avaliable but certinaly does the job and looks killer! I do have some other pics of it but there still on the camera will load em up later this is all i have atm.. Still a few more parts in boxes in the shed to go in next week can't wait!!!

- GoldZilla Yeah the badge really seals the deal i think, old school haha... It is unbelievable the difference the front fenders and bonnet make to the car really does make it look angry lol..

Thanks again

Kingy

IMG_2868.jpg

that red r34 is pure sex!

Thanks mate :sick:

When I got it, it was silver, stock and damaged...as it´s been hit by a tractor when the previous owner had it.

But since it was the VERY FIRST street legal german R34 GTR and by the time I bought it still the only one with registration, I wanted to make it something special :whoops:

Hey,

Thanks For the coments appreciate it.

The strut brace is Auto Select it's a heavy weight of the options avaliable but certinaly does the job and looks killer! I do have some other pics of it but there still on the camera will load em up later this is all i have atm.. Still a few more parts in boxes in the shed to go in next week can't wait!!!

- GoldZilla Yeah the badge really seals the deal i think, old school haha... It is unbelievable the difference the front fenders and bonnet make to the car really does make it look angry lol..

Thanks again

Kingy

Very sexy!

IMG_2868.jpg

Thanks dude. sizes are 17x9+22 with 255/40 all round. Lol, got too excited, just slapped them on and took pics totally forgot about tyre shine. Whole car is in need of a good wash.

Edited by john-e boi

Hey man, great work with the wheels, the offset is tough as!

only my opinion, but perhaps when you're over the bronze, maybe get them re-done in gunmetal grey or gloss black, as it will go real nice with your bonnet, spoiler stands and center section of your front bar - it will definitely set it off nicely with the white paint

great work, many of us can only dream of a set of wheels like yours for our rides =)

Edited by squareznboxez

Thanks for the comments guys. Was originally going to get them sprayed matt black. But the bronze has grown on me heaps. We'll see what happens later on I guess.

18x9.5+12..mmmm interesting lol. How much you want for them? With tyres? Condition? Might be abit too aggressive for my liking though. Just lowered my fronts abit more so tyres sits just under the car and it looks pretty good I reckon. Going to be hard to sit at that height when wheels sticks out like this unless guard work and/or heaps of camber with stretched tyres. Also 18x9.5+12 all round

18x9512allaround.jpg

Picture is from another SAU member

Edited by john-e boi

hey john-e-boi, i got a set of 18 x 9.5 +12 te37's in bronze if you're game :D

How much would you be looking for :/

Have been looking for a set like that or 10.5s + 15s.

Would finish off my car aesthetically.