SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Looks really good, wheels/ride sit nice, the side mirrors look good to are they cf? I love the no wing look, been meaning to do it for ages, but gota find someone to weld holes up/paint etc. Oh and the money to do it

cheers mate - altho they did need a bit of stretch and a slight guard roll to make em sit sweet! what do you expect tho :)

the mirrors are just painted black, it was like that when i got it! looks ok tho hey? :D it COULD be cf from a distance lol

Definitely Millenium Jade or Black! :nyaanyaa: Any plans for it?

Some shots of mine today while going for a little Sunday drive with friends:

38268_453087789049_615379049_6258239_2848092_n.jpg

37553_413736568193_505758193_4460282_540162_n.jpg

37553_413736588193_505758193_4460286_6112288_n.jpg

Farrrk Huy your 34R is mint! Such a nice stance to!

Mine is like the baby version of yours haha. Black, Shitter GT-T, Shitter bronze CR Kai Wheels, GT-R rear pods and skirts, Shitter Rb25, Shitter single turbo, Shitter rear guards that can't fit 10.5" wide wheels, Not a GT-R.

Makes me want to sell and upgrade :)

Edited by Chris34

is that the stock rear undertray ? looks sweeeeeeet

Sure is.

Question though, do the stock ones come with the fins?

I've got my rear diffuser but it seems to not have come with the 4 fins, I can see the mounting holes but yeah.

Farrrk Huy your 34R is mint! Such a nice stance to!

Mine is like the baby version of yours haha. Black, Shitter GT-T, Shitter bronze CR Kai Wheels, GT-R rear pods and skirts, Shitter Rb25, Shitter single turbo, Shitter rear guards that can't fit 10.5" wide wheels, Not a GT-R.

Makes me want to sell and upgrade :P

Cheers, mate. Nissan did a great job with this car. I'm just fortunate enough to own it.

Sure is.

Question though, do the stock ones come with the fins?

I've got my rear diffuser but it seems to not have come with the 4 fins, I can see the mounting holes but yeah.

Yeah man, it's based on the V-Spec / V-Spec II rear carbon fibre diffuser.

All comes like that from factory.

Yeah man, it's based on the V-Spec / V-Spec II rear carbon fibre diffuser.

All comes like that from factory.

Yeah, I was under the V-spec the other day, and noticed the fins were missing.

Best source those..

Cheers

pics of my new gtr. pics are not very good but i havnt had any time to get some good ones yet.

Love the colour. :)

IMO, R34 GTRs need the front diffuser to look complete at the front.

Love the colour. :)

IMO, R34 GTRs need the front diffuser to look complete at the front.

im a bit different because i dont mind the way mine is at the front, but i think to finish off a gtr it needs z tune side skirts and rear pods so when you see it side on the whole car sits level unlike having the front sitting lower than the rest of the car.

Will have more photos once I get the SAU trackday dvd but here is some of my R34 GTR Vspec @ Wakefield

p.s - it has a faulty o2 sensor so power fc disabled them and running purely on a tune hence the lovely poo stain.. so if anyone knows anyone with some o2 sensors please let me know got several places trying to get em but apparently hard to get nissan stuff at the moment if not in stock.

Cars getting detailed on Sunday so will try to get some nice shots once it cleaned up lol

post-31217-1279807064_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1279807182_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1279807210_thumb.jpg

post-31217-1279807252_thumb.jpg

Had some free time so my mate and I went and took some shots. Enjoy.

John-e-boi that is one of the sexy~est R34s ive seen in a long time! I had to do a double take when I saw your gtr steering wheel. :D Where did you get the bride seats from? Im keen to get some for my 34.

Yeah, I was under the V-spec the other day, and noticed the fins were missing.

Best source those..

Cheers

Hmm... Really, must be a "Nur" item...

Will have more photos once I get the SAU trackday dvd but here is some of my R34 GTR Vspec @ Wakefield

p.s - it has a faulty o2 sensor so power fc disabled them and running purely on a tune hence the lovely poo stain.. so if anyone knows anyone with some o2 sensors please let me know got several places trying to get em but apparently hard to get nissan stuff at the moment if not in stock.

Cars getting detailed on Sunday so will try to get some nice shots once it cleaned up lol

I was going to say... Your running rich :P

My mechanic replaced both my O2 Sensors for about $100 each, I don't think they were OEM Nissan ones though...

Aftermarket should do you fine.

Some old photos of mine

nice you got the z-tune skirts and pods, mind sharing where you got and how much, i plan on doing the same?

and was the fitment good, or did it require modifying?