SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

Hmm... Really, must be a "Nur" item...

he said his is a V-spec not a Nur, besides Nur is based off V-spec II (or M spec), diffuser would be same same, should have fins pretty sure

nice you got the z-tune skirts and pods, mind sharing where you got and how much, i plan on doing the same?

and was the fitment good, or did it require modifying?

+1 Please.

Also, would you possibly know how high the skirt is, as i've got aftermarket skirts already and not sure if these would make it too low.

Cheers

+1 Please.

Also, would you possibly know how high the skirt is, as i've got aftermarket skirts already and not sure if these would make it too low.

Cheers

also +1 :(

+1 Please.

Cheers

They only fit onto the stock side skirts. So you'll need to remove your aftermarket skirts

also +1 :P

I got them unfitted and unpainted from a private seller over here in Perth because he didn't end up wanting them in the end. I believe he got them from JSAI but last I heard, JSAI isn't doing them anymore.

And in regards to fitment, no modification was needed and they came out extremely well! Although it all comes down to who you get to paint it and fit it for you.

Nice flaring, can't really see it much but the last pic you can see abit and looks good.

and crack paint??

They repainted them..

Kinda hard to see in pics..

post-55671-1280553860_thumb.jpg

Edited by 83CKS

I got them unfitted and unpainted from a private seller over here in Perth because he didn't end up wanting them in the end. I believe he got them from JSAI but last I heard, JSAI isn't doing them anymore.

And in regards to fitment, no modification was needed and they came out extremely well! Although it all comes down to who you get to paint it and fit it for you.

Hey Chris glad to see ur happy with the skirts, its good to see them on! Yeh i got them from Josh (JSAI). I dont know if he's doing anything anymore, i heard a lot of crap about him after i had those sent over. I had no problems at all with him tho.