SAU Community

Saturday Night Cruise

_MRR33

Saturday Night 9th December Cruise to Broadwater Car Park and Spit

I've read threads about people wanting to go for a cruise tonight so I'd thought I'd organise a cruise for us to go on!

Meet Point: Springwood Crazy Clarks / Warehouse at 8pm (Carpark that faces the road)

Depart: Springwood Crazy Clarks at 8:40pm this also gives time for people who want to grab a feed from the Maccas.

Any questions? Call me 0433 63 95 97

See you's all there!

Edited by R33MidnightRacer

can i bum a lift from someone as I want to be with the skyline group ?

Doesn't have to be a skyline, just a good old cruise :action-smiley-069: ..although we do have a few skylines coming which is awesome

Over 450k's of cruising in the last 24 hours...... will pass on this one.

Hope you all have a good time and don't get into trouble!!

bah we should have collected all these keen people to come with us Dave!

Oh well we will have to wait till it is official!

Sorry about the late notice to the people that wanted to come :) It was just a last minute thing.

Thanks to everyone that came out last night, we had a great time. I actually posted this on BoostCruising and CrusingBrisbane because I thought we may not get too many people because most people only read it an hour or two before we had to meet.

But, I was wrong - we had about 10 Skylines there and also another group of people from BC and CB and there was about 15 of them at least but they got scared of the skylines and ran away :miner:

We ended up going to Broadwater Car Park first it was pretty packed there SMR33 said it's the biggest she's seen it in a while, I'd have to agree.

The 2minute shower knida scared everyone away from there though, but there was still heaps of people there.

After BWCP we ended up going and meeting up at a servo for drinks etc then we went on to Tweed Heads right up on the border which was really nice, had the moon shining on the water etc, was windy though but everyone had fun.

We got some photos taken my our professioanl photo dude :laugh: Thanks for that btw!

Then from there we went to Coomera BP had a feed and alot of us grabed a coffee to stay awake as it was about 1am by now.

Had alot of fun though, once again thanks everyone who was able to make it!

I'll try and organise something which is a bit more planned for anoter Saturday night, I'm sure a few of us would be keen, we'll just do another Skyline cruise.

Edited by R33MidnightRacer

Thanks Aron. Had fun last night. Was better after we lost the other clown that was tagging along. Did they end up ringing. Also could you PM me the details of the place that did your door trims. Thanks mate.