SAU Community

Stagea Dashmat

skidkid

Never seen one and when I asked the manufacturers of some (Protectomat) they said they did not feel there would be sufficient demand for them so they had no intention of making any for Stageas.

They will only make if they will sell sufficient numbers to recoup costs.

just get a japanese buyer to grab you one from over there... like this one

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t21112093

(pictures arent of stagea - but u can see order is for dashmat for wgc34... and u can chose from heaps of colours.

Best buyer i get all my stuff from (cost plus 10% plus postage) is Daniel from Yakamashi Imports

Just email him what u want anywhere off any site and he'll grab (as well as having his own suppliers for normal stuff most jdm parts people can do) - hes done everything for me from $5 rare stickers i found on yahoo japan to custom rare black taillights for my varietta... nothing to much for him.

its easy to find this stuff - just use altavista babelfish to translate something into japanese characters (in this case i got the japanese for dashmat = ダッシュマット and then typed "ダッシュマット wgc34" into yahoo japan auctions... and if nothing comes up there for the part u want - then type the japanese characters into msn japan and search for stuff... for example try "カーボン wgc34" in either yahoo auctions or msn japan and you'll get every carbon fibre bit ever made for stageas with enough searchin :miner:

I second the groupbuy idea - I would do it myself but I am a complete and utter noob at this and have no idea how to go about it, but looking down the barrel of another Perth summer, I won't be able to put my hand up fast enough if someone else does.

BTW, how much difference is there between the skyline and stagea dash shape?

(never actually been in a skyline before :( )

BTW, how much difference is there between the skyline and stagea dash shape?

(never actually been in a skyline before :( )

haha HEAPS

so i erm... third the group buy idea that was involutarily started. depending on these mearcat clock-replacing guage pods i guess.

just get a japanese buyer to grab you one from over there... like this one

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t21112093

(pictures arent of stagea - but u can see order is for dashmat for wgc34... and u can chose from heaps of colours.

Best buyer i get all my stuff from (cost plus 10% plus postage) is Daniel from Yakamashi Imports

Just email him what u want anywhere off any site and he'll grab (as well as having his own suppliers for normal stuff most jdm parts people can do) - hes done everything for me from $5 rare stickers i found on yahoo japan to custom rare black taillights for my varietta... nothing to much for him.

its easy to find this stuff - just use altavista babelfish to translate something into japanese characters (in this case i got the japanese for dashmat = ダッシュマット and then typed "ダッシュマット wgc34" into yahoo japan auctions... and if nothing comes up there for the part u want - then type the japanese characters into msn japan and search for stuff... for example try "カーボン wgc34" in either yahoo auctions or msn japan and you'll get every carbon fibre bit ever made for stageas with enough searchin :(

C34 was listed too, by the way (Y9,500? - did I read that right?)! I checked (even though I have no intention of getting one).

BTW, I am currently working on getting some official SAU windscreen heat shields (amongst other things) done, so keep an eye out for these. If you have any other ideas for Merchandise, feel free to add them to the thread I've started (the link is in my signature)! :ninja:

where do we get a hold of this daniel please as i would like to get one of these dash mats for my car

i have sent the guys from slidewize a pm regarding gettin one of these mats so if/when i hear from them i will post up the details for anyone who is interested to see, and i may even think about doin a group buy myself MAYBE!!! before ya all get excited its only a maybe

just got a quote back from Mr Zac at slidewize imports, and he said they would be around $250 to my door for 1 dashmat!!! so will be interesting to see if this is the std sorta price for these things, and also whether you guys would be willing to pay that much????

either way i will prolly be gettin one just depends who gives the better deal eh?

have received a quote back from wiseman dan and his reply is pasted below for all to see.

cheers oxford.

hey oxford

no worries. itd take 7 to 10 days for them to get it to me. itd be about 4 to 5 days for the postie to get it from me to you. itd be around 168AUD shipped allowing 4000yen (44AUD) for shipping. shipping could be less or more depending on weight of item but 4000yen allows for 2kgs.

cheers

daniel

yakamashi

havent asked him if there would be a price difference for bulk yet as have only just read the email from him today and posted it straight up.

i will send off an email shortly asking if there would be any change from his end?

cheers oxford

here is a copy of the email i just sent wiseman_dan regarding a GB.

hiya again daniel.

i would like to know if there would be any interest on your end of perhaps setting up a group buy of these mats? if so what would be the minimum you would want/need to run a group buy? and also what sort of saving would be available to potential buyers?

cheers oxford