SAU Community

Stagea Dashmat

skidkid

Yeah Duncan with the amount of posts he has he's obviously a big contributor to the forum, not likely he's shot through especially considering he's sent everyones mat bar two. Just don't like sending money off that disappears without a word, hopefully Chuckie is alright and hopefully mats are on their way.

• 2 weeks later...

please tell me theres more of these left

Have you read the last page? There's still a couple of members who've paid money and are still waiting for a mat with no contact from seller. Mine's from November last year.

Just a heads up.....

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd post a piccie of my new dashmat I just bought for my M35 Series 2.

web.jpg?ver=13343898430001

I got it from a US company called Dash Designs. Basically it's a 2005 Infiniti G35 dash cover custom made for right hand drive. I took a punt buying it as the G35 is essentially a left hand drive Skyline V35 and the V35 appears to have the same dash as the Stagea. Well, it fits perfectly, which means the V35 and M35 dash's must be identical. It has a cut-out for the auto headlight sensor but it doesn't have one for the passenger side sensor, which I'm not sure if it is a sensor at all. I also need to confirm that it doesn't affect the passenger airbag (It's really lightweight so I guess it wouldn't). The lump above the clock is a sensor (ETC?) of some sort which I hope to remove once I know it's not important. The mat is not stuck down at the moment. The small separate piece over the instrument binnacle definitely needs some velcro to hold it in place.

What I'm not sure of is whether it will fit a Series 1 M35 or V35 given they have a different clock surround and binnacle surround to the Series 2. The earlier model G35 in the US has an analogue clock below the climate control display so it would look odd.

Anyway the company was really helpful, they have many different fabrics and colours and can also embroid a logo or word on it. My one is a perforated suede look which ties in perfectly with the perforated leather seats and door trim.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Not certain but I have seen factory-fitted dashmats with both the "flap" version and the cutout. As long as it's a "flap" which can fold up during airbag deployment, and the hinged section is above the airbag, then it should be OK?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On Fri Dec 07 2007 at 4:11 PM, chuckie said:

G`DAY ALL just to say i have 2 mat`s left.I will not have any more made at this time.CHEER`S chuckie

Hey mate just wondering if you still have any of these for sale.???

I know it's a long time ago but I am hoping.

Cheers pete

Okay so i've found a website that does dashmats, but not for stagea lol. I might try email them and see if they can do a custom one. Otherwise does anyone know if there are any similar dashes on other nissans that might roughly fit?