SAU Community

Stagea Dashmat

skidkid

GDAY ALL GONE .SO i have order 5 more now only 4 left,$75 anywhere in aus.chuckie

G`day all just a quick note to say that i have 4 dash mat`s left so get in be for the summer comes.chuckie.

I got one as well and the fit is near perfect

Even fitted it without having to stick anything to the dash so it is removable but doesn't move around at all

Yup, like the man says, good product, I got one of these a few months ago now, no need to stick down but can if you want to, material looked kinda soft for the job............no stiffening but this actually helps the mat for form fit and there is enough overlap to tuck it in to available nooks & crannies for stability. Smoothed it in one Sunday arvo & haven't touched it since, highly recommended, holds my road hazard detection device in place real good. Oh & the sun is excluded for sure. :wave:

Shoulda posted ages ago, sorry Chuckie.

Cheers GW :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chuckie,

Thanks for the quick reply on the Dash Mat... sorry I had to rush off when I was on the phone would have been cool to chat about stag's.

I'll look forward to recieving my mat.

ant

Edited by ant0ny

G`day,all gone again.Thank`s too you all.if all body is looking please pm me,If iam going to order some more i will need to order some next week as christmas is coming & post will be slow so if your looking let me know.thank`s great stuff,chuckie.ps if you want extra velco please let me know.

G`day all good new`s those how have ordered mat`s,will have them next week i will post them friday pm.only 3 left.I will not be ordering any more till feb/mar,as upholsterer is on hol`es & will not take any thing on till late march.thank`s guy`& girl`s.chuckie

Mine arrive today.

Fits perfect, nice and soft easily mould to dash.

I 100% recommend these!

Does not have the inflexible backing like the ones bought at repco etc...

Didnt need to use the velcro. ( anyone in NZ i can send this to:) )

Thanks Chuckie for such a good product and speedy delivery.

p.s. I'm gonna see if I can get the Stagea logo emboided on it.

Mine arrive today.

Fits perfect, nice and soft easily mould to dash.

I 100% recommend these! (anyone in NZ i can send this to:) )

THANK`S PETE COST ABOUT $15 TO SEND ONE TO NZ SO IF ANY BODIES LOOKING MAY BE GET A GROUP BUY IF YOU DO I WILL SORT SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU ALL JUST PM ME,thank`s dude,chuckie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

G`day all iam picking up 1 dash mat on thursday i will take some photo`s & post them up hope fully thursday evening so you can all have a look,cheer`s chuckie.

Edited by chuckie