SAU Community

Regarding The Plastic Bits Located Around The Headunit

fishy

i own a r34 gt-t and i just installed an aftermarket cd player. as most of you know the side section (don't know what it called) tends to get scratched easily. my friend go you can get some spray where it removes or hide these scratches as he used to work in a plastic factory. is there such a product?

the last line didnt make a lot of sense - yes you can get such a pruduct. take teh panel to a paint shop and ask for a tin of vinyl paint in that coulor. respray it and you are done.

LOL... :P Nice one Chris.

If you're brave you can try respraying it with car interior paint (it bonds well with plastics). I did my custom panels in them and you'd never know they weren't factory.

satanic that some nice bits of cf you got, looks damn good. how much did it cost you to do that?

regarding the air vents did it look alright with the factory color triple guages and climate control? any pics =)

The above set is not mine... it's off a car that my mate owns overseas... it's made by the same guys that I'm dealing with to organize the CF group buys at the moment (do a search of my topics)

We are developing at the moment a full R34 centre dash in CF including the Triple Gauges (replacement, not skin). Once that's all done we'll be putting it forward to SAU peeps...

I'd expect to pay about $400-$500 for those dash pieces listed above.

We are developing at the moment a full R34 centre dash in CF including the Triple Gauges (replacement, not skin). Once that's all done we'll be putting it forward to SAU peeps...

I'd so be in on that... :):)