SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

Hi guys,

So it seems we're down 3 spots now... If anyone wants to bring a friend you're more than welcome. Daniel and I are bringing one friend so there's 2 spots. Just make sure their deposits are in by Friday. If all deposits are not received by then, the date will have to be postponed. So come on guys let's do this! :cool:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already paid up,so I'm right to rock. The rest of you that have put your hand up,but not yet paid,get on it tonight! As E said,we need to get this nailed down so we can play on the 27th...

Hey guys!

Finally have the good old internet up and running! :laugh:

So, seems like most people are good to go on the 27th so THAT'S THE DATE. If you can bring along friends to make up the numbers please just let me know by THIS FRIDAY and have deposits this friday, saturday night at the latest (be at the museum both nights).

Bank details are as follows to speed this up and not PM each person:

Name: Daniel Young

BSB: 062593

Number: 10294940

Branch: Commonwealth

Thanks for your patience to those who have placed deposits, this is my final offer for the 27th. If not, it will be put off for 1-2 months depending on how long it will take to arrange ANOTHER day with those who have already paid their deposits. So come on guys, you have another 4 days let's just make up the numbers I don't mind who'se coming. :D

As for Contempt, it's $25 for deposit (your first 100 balls) and $22 per 100 after that on the day lunch and everything else is included.

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 1) Deposits taken

Bluprint

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt (plus how ever many)

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33 Deposit taken

Skylvia

a20089

2 MORE SPACES LEFT OPEN, I DON'T MIND WHO FILLS THEM, JUST FILL EM AND GET THE DEPOSITS BY FRIDAY/SATURDAY FIRST IN BEST DRESSED.

27TH JANUARY IS THE DATE

5 Deposits all up taken only need 11 more saturday night is the last chance for the 27th

Edited by SL33KY

Hey guys!

Finally have the good old internet up and running! :)

So, seems like most people are good to go on the 27th so THAT'S THE DATE. If you can bring along friends to make up the numbers please just let me know by THIS FRIDAY and have deposits this friday, saturday night at the latest (be at the museum both nights).

Bank details are as follows to speed this up and not PM each person:

Name: Daniel Young

BSB: 062593

Number: 10294940

Branch: Commonwealth

Thanks for your patience to those who have placed deposits, this is my final offer for the 27th. If not, it will be put off for 1-2 months depending on how long it will take to arrange ANOTHER day with those who have already paid their deposits. So come on guys, you have another 4 days let's just make up the numbers I don't mind who'se coming. :ninja:

As for Contempt, it's $25 for deposit (your first 100 balls) and $22 per 100 after that on the day lunch and everything else is included.

List:

Bluprint

Sinista32

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt (plus how ever many)

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Skylvia

a20089

2 MORE SPACES LEFT OPEN, I DON'T MIND WHO FILLS THEM, JUST FILL EM AND GET THE DEPOSITS BY FRIDAY/SATURDAY FIRST IN BEST DRESSED.

27TH JANUARY IS THE DATE

5 Deposits all up taken only need 11 more saturday night is the last chance for the 27th

I'll drop over to the museum on Friday night. What time do you guys usually meet there these days?

cya

I'll drop over to the museum on Friday night. What time do you guys usually meet there these days?

cya

We are usually there from 9.30 pm and there till bout 11 or later depends on the weather.

So come along and meet your team mates/rivals.

see you then

Thanks heaps! Come on guys, keep up the good work! :) SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY getting there.

List:

Bluprint (should be taking tomorrow)

Sinista32 (should be taking tomorrow)

CeJay

Cef11e

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt (plus how ever many) (deposit taken)

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Skylvia

a20089 Deposit taken

Daniel and I will be out there (museum) tomorrow around 9.30, see you then.

Edited by SL33KY