SAU Community

Paintball

SL33KY

where are you guys playing?

i am a paintball pro, or at least i was a few years ago, would love to play if its around the brisbane area

we are playing in canberra seeing as we are in the ACT forum talking about this

Edited by SL33KY

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you guys playing?

i am a paintball pro, or at least i was a few years ago, would love to play if its around the brisbane area

Since your in the ACT forum.. maybe the ACT??? you know that place that QLD schools don't teach you about. (personal experiance speaking there).

I'm in Kambah and have secure garage space for at least one other car, maybe two if we squeeze in. Room for two in the car port, room for 5 in the inner driveway and probably room for 3 or 4 on the outer drive way. All except the outer driveway is enclosed and partrolled by guard dog. Aren't I nice to you guys :-)

If we need people urgently and it looks like we will. I'll put the word out and see who bites

Since your in the ACT forum.. maybe the ACT??? you know that place that QLD schools don't teach you about. (personal experiance speaking there).

I'm in Kambah and have secure garage space for at least one other car, maybe two if we squeeze in. Room for two in the car port, room for 5 in the inner driveway and probably room for 3 or 4 on the outer drive way. All except the outer driveway is enclosed and partrolled by guard dog. Aren't I nice to you guys :-)

If we need people urgently and it looks like we will. I'll put the word out and see who bites

oops need to get my eyes checked.. just hit the new post button...

So this is what it looks like so far:

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 1) Deposits taken

Bluprint deposit taken

Sinista32

CeJay Deposit taken

Cef11e Deposit taken

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt deposit taken

supadan

Jai Jai (possibily)

Veilside R33 Deposit taken

a20089 Deposit taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) deposit taken

well we are 2 people short and 5 short of deposits :huh: this is really starting to be a pain in the :( so looks like we have till the 24th of feb to get 5 more people and arrange some type of mass transport so if everybody is willing to pitch in we will look at hiring a minibus and watch that suka bottom out and lose its undecarriage :huh:

Great stuff to those who couldn't organize a simple $25 deposit in more than 2 weeks!

As a result, it's had to be postponed which means that now I and possibly some others won't be able to go at all.

A disappointed Veilside

Edited by Veilside R33

Date is either Saturday the 24th or Sunday the 25th of feb. Veilside I think this should fit in if not I will talk to you tomorrow and work something out with you.

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 1) Deposits taken

Bluprint deposit taken

Sinista32 Deposit taken

CeJay Deposit taken (awaiting confirmation from bank)

Cef11e Deposit taken (awaiting confirmation from bank)

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt deposit taken

a20089 Deposit taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) deposit taken

SKYLVIA

Leech + fill ins

Well Everyone should be available and don't worry Jayce Daniel has the same problem with work so that weekend should be right.

Edited by SL33KY

List:

SL33KY (Emily & Daniel + 2) Deposits taken

Bluprint Deposit taken

Sinista32 Deposit taken

CeJay Deposit taken

Cef11e Deposit taken

LTSJayce Deposit taken

Contempt Deposit taken

a20089 Deposit taken

James (sorry don't know your screen name) Deposit taken

SKYLVIA Deposit taken (awaiting confirmation from bank)

Leech + fill ins

SO there are 2 spots left come on 2 more hello just 2 more.

And Saturday the 24th of Feb seems to be the day