SAU Community

Rick Kelly Should Have Been Shot Into The Sheets

Roy

personally i would like to shake rick kellys hand .anyone who punts lowndes of the track at anytime is my hero

That sort of low brow, rock ape attitude is symptomatic of what is wrong with the current touring car formula where aspiration & excellence are exchanged for monosyllabic grunting to the effect that red is good & blue is bad, or vice versa.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been confirmed that the Kelly gang have been awarded this years championship....

So that will confirm everyones tactics for next year. Stooge around in 20th place at every race meeting & punt off anyone who gets ahead of you in the points.

What a disgraceful piece of work.

Edited by djr81

So that will confirm everyones tactics for next year. Stooge around in 20th place at every race meeting & punt off anyone who gets ahead of you in the points.

Nope, they have already announced a change in next year's points per race. So that it makes it worthwhile to actually RACE for a higher place, now there's a novel idea.

V8 SuperCars is all about managing its image, and it doesn't look good when someone wins the championship after only winning one race. Especially after 2005's Accumulator result.

:laugh: cheers :huh:

Rick didn't even win a round,

Here is the breakdown:

R.Kelly C.Lowndes

1x 0 4

2x 4 0

3x 3 3

4x 2 2

5x 0 0

6x 1 0

7x 2 0

8x 0 0

9x 0 1

10+x 1 3

I hate the little fag just as much as anyone, BUT it just goes to show MONEY really does get you somewhere.......... a consistant car! we wouldn't want them to race all year and then have 1 round as a nationals, cos then the likes of Paul fat head Morris could hava chance! :laugh: Still can't get over that fat shit used to have Air Con in his car!

now roll on with chanel 7's coverage i am old enough to remember they were a lot better than what 10's coverage was at least 7 showed the support races as well so you had a full days racing not 2 hours of v8's and 2 hours of ads

That sort of low brow, rock ape attitude is symptomatic of what is wrong with the current touring car formula where aspiration & excellence are exchanged for monosyllabic grunting to the effect that red is good & blue is bad, or vice versa.

hehehhee your funny i like you .

gee craig even looks like a rock ape how he ever learned to walk without scraping is knuckles on the ground astounds me .

your boy isint squeky clean either and is quite happy to use the front bumper to push people along to get them out of his way seen it many times over the yrs.

if i can start up the front its not a prob but if he has to start near the back he can push and shove with the best of them this time he screwed up the cnr b4 did not want to concede a place and stuffed up end of story

now roll on with chanel 7's coverage i am old enough to remember they were a lot better than what 10's coverage was at least 7 showed the support races as well so you had a full days racing not 2 hours of v8's and 2 hours of ads

Is that because NOBODY showed any support races?, and if they do now, does that mean they will have to get permission from SBS to show them as they have the rights with Speedweek?

Long time between drinks for Channel 7, hope it does work out for them! As i and many people want to see decent coverage!

Whats the bet channel 7 wont show support categories either. And dont forget back when Channel 7 had the rights there was only one race per round, nto the case anymore.

And Moffat and Raymond? No thanks, with the exception of Diffey i like the Channel 10 guys.

Silly thing is he admits he was only shooting for top 5 finishes. Hell he didnt even say podiums, or race wins but wasnt going to do anything silly to get ont he podium as surrendering a top 5 result would hurt his chances.

He flat out came out and said he wanted points for the championships.

Thats like me saying i dont want to bunt a nice attractive girl, i just want to go out and bang any grizzly chick because i need to keep the yearly average up, or at least do better then last year.

..er well maybe not :laugh:

a also remember when channel 7 had the car racing....

got to see two whole races a year!!!!!

Soundown and Bathurst.....

At least with channel ten we got every round..... Hopefully channel 7 will not drop the ball.....

also, Rick Kelly DOES NOT!!!! deserve the title....... But you get that!!!!!

Niether did Shcuey, but nothing changed that either.....

Thats like me saying i dont want to bunt a nice attractive girl, i just want to go out and bang any grizzly chick because i need to keep the yearly average up, or at least do better then last year.
I guess i'll just follow you around and take all the attractive girls that you knock back...

If rumors are correct 7 won't be showing any support races and maybe not all the v8 races :happy:

Not to fan any fires but i found this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RICK-KELLY-VZ-HOLDE...1QQcmdZViewItem