SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R32 Interior Trim..

billabong-john

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Atessa will work the same as it’s operated by a different ECU. If you want to use one so it can be RWD only I’m not sure that will work and if it is what you want then using a GTST or GTT gearbox would be a cheaper and easier tho v to use. You can just use the AWD gearbox and leave out the shaft that goes from the transfer case to the front diff for full time RWD. Changing the ecu and wiring just so you can use a nistune? There are better options out there that are plug and play to your existing harness connector and they should all work if you are running a manual instead of an auto. 
    • @GTSBoy just to make sure everyone is on the same page: OP is doing the manual conversion on their S1 Stagea
    • hey guys i have a 1996 r33 gts-4 and i assume the last owner has been playing with the horn and it’s not working i’m not too sure why the horn pad feels almost springy and feels like it doesn’t sit right is there anything else i would need to tighten apart from the two bolts on the side and or plug in? here’s a video of what it looks like 67842678749__9E03EA58-0C80-4CDB-83EE-5BE6F2D07AC4.MOV
    • The racelogic is one of those things (along with an Accusump) which blows my mind how they don't have wider adoption. They are simple and have massive, massive, massive effects and if you're even remotely interested in driving a car hard, you'll smack your head for not doing sooner. Disappearing in need now as cars get newer and TC technology in OEM's is obviously very competent, but you'll look back at all the years of high powered RWD cars and be like "wtf why only now"