SAU Community

Unique Autosports Fire Sale/moving Sale

Beer Baron

Hi Guys,

As you may know Unique Autosports was recently struck by a massive fire in the shop above their show room. Because of this they can no longer use the show room and are now operating only out of their dyno room building and their workshop. Since this arrangement is far from ideal Crazy John is packing up his cardigan, pipe, captains hat and love boat and is moving to a new workshop soon. As he's already laid out his dough for the new place and is looking to make his move sometime in Jan it's time for him to get rid of as much stock as possible.

Basically anything not nailed down is open to offers. Between now and the moving date (yet to be set, but some time late Jan). So get in there, or call and hassle him or whatever and make an offer on the bits you want.

He has loads of stuff that must go. Particularly big bits like bumpers, bonnets, side skirts, mufflers, exhausts, suspension etc etc etc. And he is willing to negotiate on price on pretty much anything in current stock.

Personally I'm already breaking his balls on a few key pieces for my beer mobile. So by all means ring him, or even better get out there and confront him face to face with your low ball offers.

If you ring up and greet him with a big aussie G'day he will drop another 5% off the price, but you have to do it well to qualify. Another way to ensure good discount is to ask john to tell you a story. Ask him about the time some nice young gentleman tried to pass a dodgey cheque. or pick-up UAS clutch pivot and ask him to explain how it's better than a nissan or nismo one. He will have you entertained for hours. Use these tactics to distract him from the price.

Anyway, bottom line is this: John needs his stock cleared, so bargains are there to be had. All you have to do is ask.

www.nismo.com.au

BUSINESS HOURS Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

Saturday 9am - 4pm

Sunday Strictly by appointment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT INFO Phone (02) 9634 8000

Fax (02) 9634 8888

Unit A3/2A Victoria Ave

Castle Hill

Map: http://www.nismo.com.au/images/uasmap.jpg

note: posting this for "I'm all in" John as his computer is on the fritz (could be the operator though?!). I dont have any association with UAS except for having been a customer there for a number of years and I like taking his money when we play poker.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic