SAU Community

Unique Autosports Fire Sale/moving Sale

Beer Baron

in response to the questions:

yes penno's rocks are very cheap. always have been. :laugh:

they do have a wide variety of anchors available that will be suitable if you are lucky enough to own a 33 skyline, or a 300zx.

as his new location it's not too far away and by all means definately impress upon john the importance of a nice gradient for the driveway.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave: sorry sweet cheeks.

they do have heap of good stuff in stock though. And the best deals will be on big stuff like body kits, bonnets etc. They've got some carbon bonnets there that are quite nice. I think some for 32 and for 33 too. Got heaps of lightweight flywheels for skylines too.

:) sorry sweet cheeks.

they do have heap of good stuff in stock though. And the best deals will be on big stuff like body kits, bonnets etc. They've got some carbon bonnets there that are quite nice. I think some for 32 and for 33 too. Got heaps of lightweight flywheels for skylines too.

Doesnt matter.. I picked one up last night :O

Couple more things to chase up :wave:

Just ring up and ask.. :wave:

Done.Heaps of stuff there still.Unfortunatley i couldnt get a price as john was out of the shop.

Sounds like they are flat out too.

Edited by NYTSKY

yeah, just ring and one of the guys can tell you if they've got what you need in stock. They do have some pod boxes there. I think one 33 GTR and some GTST ones (not sure 33, 32 etc).

they are open saturdays too so it's probably worth treking out there and see what they've got. :wave:

Seven Hills, that's perfect! There are soooo many new buildings going up around here it's insane, ever since the big main Transfield yard got knocked down the whole area has flourished.

Man, when they move I could probably drop my car there and walk home (except I'm too lazy)...

C'mon Wil, it's only three suburbs over anyway!

Went to UAS and snapped up three BMI videos on the cheap!

Also confirmed that they are indeed moving to Seven Hills, and yep (if I could be bothered), it is within walking distance from my house!

I think I saw about 8 bonnets down there, but the only one I clearly noticed was CF was one for an S13 180SX. Then again, some were covered, and I wasn't really looking very hard.

Heaps of front bars too...