SAU Community

Undercar Led Kit

bixby

Guys, I just bought a set of undercar LED kit for my line. Trying to install the kit myself.... But having problem with the LED tube wires....don't know where exactly I should run the wires in to the car. I know there are two holes in the engine bay that have wires running into the car, but I don't think those holes are going to fit another thick wire from the LED tube. So, do you guys know if there's any other holes underneath the car that I could run the wires into the car? Thanks in advance :laugh:

i recently bought a neon kit for my line to but wont be installing it untill after christmas, once you get yours finnished could you tell me how you got your cables through the firewall?

Thanks

I ran some (on a friend's Civic) from the passenger kickpanel, through the grommet for speaker wire that goes into the door, down between the door and chassis and into the sideskirt. Then came out the underside of the sideskirt, near where the chassis rails are.

If that makes sense!

I'll try and have a look again tomorrow see if I can figure out what you'd suggested, Slim jim. Thanks....

And yes, I'll definitely start taking pictures to keep track on the procedures to mount those LEDs on.

Please feel free to suggest more alternatives....

Edited by bixby