SAU Community

Rb26dett Mixing Water And Oil Inside Radiator.

Supra2000

:happy:

I really need your help,

I’ve problem at my Engine (RB26DETT) its mixing water and oil inside the radiator and I already change the block because I’ve other block and I cancelled turbo oil line and water to see if from turbo but still mixing, so I need your help my dears maybe it happened to some one before.

Best Regard.

Yeah it can be a sign of a blown head gasket or a cracked head. Have you overheated it at all? Need to do a Co2 test and compression test perhaps.

Deren

Then again it could just be the heat exchanger sandwiched between your oil filter and the block...Doubt it but it could be.

Edited by Godzilla32

Well dear, I have the same thing and have been told it could be little O rings inside a rail looking thing near the injectors that apparently houses air and water chambers...... I could be way of dear, as it may be another problem I was being explained about.

generally the main cause of this is either a blown head gasket, or a crack in the head.

i had to replace a head on ford laser the other weak that had a hole in the head. the oil and water looked like someone had drained them out and filled them with ice coffee.

It could be all of the above as well as a cracked block . A compression and a leakdown test will confirm any headgasket /cracked head or cracked block and even pinpoint where it is .

a coolant pressure test may reveal your problem as well.. The cheapest option would be a leaking cooler sandwich, next a headgasket, just because its metal it can still leak ( actually that could be your problem if not correctly torqued ) ..