SAU Community

Sau Group At Track Day

MountainRunner

Hi Guys,

I was bouncing around the idea with some of the exec committee of reserving a bunch of track day spots for an SAU event at a few track days during next year. We could have a group or two set aside for SAU members and we could run a function within a track day.

Let me know what you think. I have 8 days booked for next year.

Paul

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very keen.

that case,my car will be covered by shannons as well in case i crash on the track.

frank i think you'll find u wont be covered whilst at the track, unless it has changed recently?

sounds like another great plan paul ;)

Cool guys.

Lets get some bookings sorted. I think if I put aside two groups for a half day (20 cars) that would probably be about right, if we put the chosen dates out early we will be able to hone in those numbers.

A lot of guys come to every event anyway, so maybe two or three dedicated dates where you guys will do the SAU thing would be good.

Let me know what you are thinking and we will work out the best plan.

I have the AWD Shoot-Out on March 28, and it would be good to see SAU support of the GTR team out there for that !!

Also there will be a RWD shoot-out coming as well where I want to see our GTS drivers represent !!! (not sure when or how yet on this one)

The coming dates are:

Feb 2

March 28 - (AWD Shoot-out afternoon)

May 17

June 26

Aug 23

Oct 5

Nov 27

Dec 13 - half day christmas party planned.

Paul

PS: Hey Col, I'm curious on this present.....

PPS: Dave, although the hot track is harsh, it does deliver good lap times !!

May 17 or June 26 looks like a go for the air temp reasons... Turbo friendlly...

The present well its just a thank you for letting me be a part of your event and making me feel usefull...

Well I got you some black printer cartridges (BCI3Bk x 2) for your "Canon" I550 printer, I took notice to the model of printer you use to print all the lap times and info on at the last trackday so I get you some freebies from work to use... (Lucky its a Canon)

Its just a small thank you and I know you will use them...

I am definately going to be at the May, June, August and October days so any of those would be sweet, can't wait for the cooler months to arrive. . . .

i'm with stupid