SAU Community

Sau Group At Track Day

MountainRunner

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted to get on the track for ages and I got a R33 not long ago so I'm there, no matter what the date is.

Heard some talk about oil coolers, they something worth considering?

*just joined up to timeattack.com

Have you done anything to the mighty CIVIC to make sure you will be able to keep up with Jason and I?? Just remember you haven't got the mighty GTR to back you up now. It will all come down to driver skill. :P

sold the civic after 7 months of boring ownership. i'm currently in possession of of Honda Integra DC2 type R :P

The must-have 'family car' department has been taken care of by the wife and her new corolla :(

keep the car till at least the 1st track day of the year :sorcerer:

So all the hype of the "powerful civic" gone to waste. Oh well, I am sure the Integra is another story all together.

Yeah, I think I should be able to postpone the sale until the first few track days I feel.

sold the civic after 7 months of boring ownership. i'm currently in possession of of Honda Integra DC2 type R :happy:

The must-have 'family car' department has been taken care of by the wife and her new corolla :laugh:

keep the car till at least the 1st track day of the year :sorcerer:

Hi,

To get on the mailing list, go to www.TimeAttack.com.au and hit the join now button. You will then get emails about all up coming track days.

I have fixed the date, it is MAY 17. Sorry about the confusion.

Can everyone intending to come to the day make sure you have joined the above mailing list so I have you in the system and also send me an email booking in. If there are more than the two groups I antisipated then I want to make sure I have enough spots for everyone !

Paul

• 2 months later...

Hey every im new to this site so i dont no wat im doin :laugh: jus wana say hey n introduce my self... tryin 2 make sum frnds on here so jus n e 1 msg me or n e thin 2 introduce urself :(

thankx heeps xo

So what time are we due at the track tomorrow. Bearing in mind I need to get the necessary license etc. Any old hands care to steeer the noobs through the maize?

I am getting there a 7am to make sure I can organise my new license as my old license has expired. If you are doing the afternoon session only then I would say get there no later than 12 just to make sure you get everything done because it all gets rolling pretty quickly once the briefing has been completed.

Seems like it was good fun out there as usual~ kindda disappointed that my car wasn't ready for this after the boost issues during AWD shootout, especially when andrew brought the ultima down. So how did the times go fer everyone? Weather looked to be fantastic today, should have been some good times i reckon~

Cant speak for anybody else Jboy but Adam, Warwick and I had a great time. I think dem had a tunnafun in the auto taxi too.

Warwick had a couple of little niggling issues that prevented him from posting a time during the clubman rounds but I put the wheelchair through for a best of 1.08.9 Abd Adam just shaved me in his 32 gtr by a gnats dick with 1.08.72

He did this on his very last try and in sheer desperation I think. He couldnt bear the thought of the old man in his gtst dustin his gtr. :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

It was and absolutely awesome day. What a hoot. :P Perfect weather. For those of you who said you would turn up and didnt, you missed a bloody fantastic day. Bring on the next one.

Oh, and Noel, maybe next time I will let you keep up. :)

Cant speak for anybody else Jboy but Adam, Warwick and I had a great time. I think dem had a tunnafun in the auto taxi too.

Warwick had a couple of little niggling issues that prevented him from posting a time during the clubman rounds but I put the wheelchair through for a best of 1.08.9 Abd Adam just shaved me in his 32 gtr by a gnats dick with 1.08.72

He did this on his very last try and in sheer desperation I think. He couldnt bear the thought of the old man in his gtst dustin his gtr. :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

I got half a session on the clubman (very messy), I think I got a 1:08.xx, and 1 session on the sprint (1:04.xx) before I blew an exhaust manifold gasket :) There was a bit of carnage in the SAU group.....

edit: Boo to the people who said they'd come and didn't. Those spots could have been filled by people who actually did want to race....

so tired and happy... bring on the next track day!! :)

LOL, I feel like I have done 2 days work Gen. Adrenalin sure takes it out of you doesnt it. Which was your ride?