SAU Community

Sau Group At Track Day

MountainRunner

LOL, I feel like I have done 2 days work Gen. Adrenalin sure takes it out of you doesnt it. Which was your ride?

I know how you feel...I think I'm getting old :)

Glenn was in the black Integra typeR....VTEK YO!!! :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.5 sessions total for a full track day, best of 1.04.77 on the clubman circuit. . . . . . . time attributed to my fast emptying wallet. . . . . :laugh:

Was good to see a lot of familar faces out there though. I shall be back!

wicked!

minus two turbos, minus 100cc, minus awd and STILL faster... bring on the next track day!

i take it ur the man who wrote a little 'message' on his windscreen? :laugh:

wicked!

minus two turbos, minus 100cc, minus awd and STILL faster... bring on the next track day!

and what da fark were you driving?? lol

Glen, so what were your times for the day?? How did the car feel compared to the GTR??

pete, i think he was about 1-2 seconds off his gtr time... the integra is quite a nifty package.

i take it ur the man who wrote a little 'message' on his windscreen? :laugh:

you would be correct haha, a little tongue in cheek... don't get me wrong. they are a sweet car, it's the instant status some think they attain by driving one.

and what da fark were you driving?? lol

<--- see there. not really that quick, just quicker than some... it's a little friendly rivalry.

not bad for a first timer eh ;)

pete, i think he was about 1-2 seconds off his gtr time... the integra is quite a nifty package.

you would be correct haha, a little tongue in cheek... don't get me wrong. they are a sweet car, it's the instant status some think they attain by driving one.

<--- see there. not really that quick, just quicker than some... it's a little friendly rivalry.

not bad for a first timer eh ;)

yeah noel told me the story, good on ya i say :laugh:

P.S i was elite before i had the gtr, so it fits me perfect ;)

:thumbsup:

Glen, so what were your times for the day?? How did the car feel compared to the GTR??

Sprint - 1:06:xx (one sec behind my GTR)

Clubman - 1:09:xx (match my GTR)

pretty happy with the times considering its not too far off from my previous GTR. Had shitty tyres on so i was pretty much sliding around the corners :thumbsup:

i need semis :whistling:

God I slept well. I was torched after the day. If any one from here took any photos, it would be good to see them posted up.

I glazed my front discs. They somewhat resembled titanium discs, lol, if there was such a thing. Went and had them cut again this morning but still squealing a little when coming to a stop. Checked the brake pads also but no heat cracks and still a lot of pad there. Time for a set of slotted and cross drilled, to see if they make a difference. Also now in the market for a decent oil cooler and remote oil filter package.

I'll work on getting pics & vids up over the weekend - I drove in the morning so got a few decent skyline pics - didn't get one of the fuel pump sled down pit lane though :)

I tell you what, he was very lucky there was no fire created from that. Especially when he did realise what had happened and he got out of his car to spray it with his extinguisher and it didnt work. Very luck indeed.....

just went and had my street rubber put back on. !FARRRK! Plastic centre caps on the mags were melted and the discs are volcanic red around the rims. Me thinx we musta had fun. :):thumbsup:

Hmm, pretty good times. Talk about semi's. I'd love to have some for the next track day. I am hoping the wife will release strangle hold on my proverbials so I can make it to the next one. Mind you, having 2 little people in the family does make life much more hectic.

Sprint - 1:06:xx (one sec behind my GTR)

Clubman - 1:09:xx (match my GTR)

pretty happy with the times considering its not too far off from my previous GTR. Had shitty tyres on so i was pretty much sliding around the corners :O

i need semis :(

Hmm, pretty good times. Talk about semi's. I'd love to have some for the next track day. I am hoping the wife will release strangle hold on my proverbials so I can make it to the next one. Mind you, having 2 little people in the family does make life much more hectic.

Warwick has no such problems :kiss:

Get in quick Pete. Paul said that spots are being booked rather quickly.....

I wish I could say I had as much fun as everyone else but I had nothing but problems. I have to give a big thank you to GTRgeoff, he helped me out by donating some hose from his own car. Thanks heaps mate :P . Here are some photos.

post-28461-1179568887_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179568912_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179568931_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179568952_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179568968_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569012_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569026_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569050_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569066_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569082_thumb.jpg

post-28461-1179569103_thumb.jpg

Some good pictures there Nathan. If anyone has anymore, feel free to post them up. As i didnt take any myself, the more piccies the better.