SAU Community

Jdmimports Disappeared!

Forged

Anyone got in touch with jdmimports lately? last time they were active was 16th NOV i believe. they havent being answering phone calls, emails and pms for nearly 4 weeks. i have a set of tyres that were supposed to arrive mid November! (With a large deposit) few other members are trying to reach them too.

Edited by Forged

Anyone got in touch with jdmimports lately? last time they were active was 16th NOV i believe. they havent being answering phone calls, emails and pms for nearly 4 weeks. i have a set of tyres that were supposed to arrive mid November! (With a large deposit) few other members are trying to reach them too.

Spoke with Charles via PM last on the 22nd ov Nov and on the phone some time after that. Will try to find the number he called me on cause I've got a shipment in-bound that I want to find out about.

Spoke with Charles via PM last on the 22nd ov Nov and on the phone some time after that. Will try to find the number he called me on cause I've got a shipment in-bound that I want to find out about.

you? modding!?

THAT'S UNHEARD OF!

Forged, here are the contact numbers I have for Charles: 0414181613 or (02)97938107 and he has been active on SAU within the last couple of days.

thanks FAT34, ive already got this mobile number it always go straight into voice mail. and that landline is a fax number ive tried just then.

he's been active on NS.com last on the 10th Dec.

I've dealt with him before and bought 2 sets of wheels...he's a genuine seller and you guys who aren't able to contact him now...rest assure there is probably a reason for it...

Although after reading the feedback thread below seems to indicate that they sometimes do have a problem with communication or lack of. Don't panic just yet...he should respond soon...

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...=122544&hl=

he's been active on NS.com last on the 10th Dec.

I've dealt with him before and bought 2 sets of wheels...he's a genuine seller and you guys who aren't able to contact him now...rest assure there is probably a reason for it...

Although after reading the feedback thread below seems to indicate that they sometimes do have a problem with communication or lack of. Don't panic just yet...he should respond soon...

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...=122544&hl=

Good to hear :) He sounded like a genuine guy on the phone so......

Hanging to get my zorst !! :)

Good to hear :( He sounded like a genuine guy on the phone so......

Hanging to get my zorst !! :(

both message banks are full 0414181612 and 0414181613. he just hasnt been replying people some how.

last time i ordered something from him when the container arrived my item wasnt in there so he gave me a refund which is good. the bad thing was i had to ring to find out myself! this time its even worse. one month delay and i probably wont get my tyres either.

Edited by Forged

• 2 months later...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=143549

These guys have not responded to their customers (all of which have left deposit) for over 3 month. anyone who is thinking of dealing with them, watch out!

Charles of JDMimports, hope you will get in touch with us soon and once (if ever) this gets sorted we will be more than happy to delete this post.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=143549

These guys have not responded to their customers (all of which have left deposit) for over 3 month. anyone who is thinking of dealing with them, watch out!

Charles of JDMimports, hope you will get in touch with us soon and once (if ever) this gets sorted we will be more than happy to delete this post.

Check at nissansilvia.com - I remember reading they are now back from their hiatus.

i've gone through jdmimports for at least 8 things off yahoo japan. excellent service each time. this seems odd.

it is odd. i have no doubt he will refund when he shows up eventually but just bad business ethics!