SAU Community

Xmas Cruise For Everyone..

CLNGMH

BOOST AND CUBES CRUISE.... 23rd of december 06

hello to all.....

just wish to inform all you boyz and girls about a xmas cruise that is taking place on the above date...

this begins with a mid afternoon meet and will be going long into the night...

first thing is first, CRUISE DETAILES......

MEET.... logan holme hyperdome..... carpark infront of Kmart tyre/auto

TIME.... 5pm

LOCATION DETAILES....

UBD refidex 2006 MAP243 H16

M1 freeway exit's north bound (..exit 28 BRYANTS rd...)

M1 freeway exit's south bound (..exit 28 TANAH MERAH exit onto pintu rd then right onto grandis over the bridge...)

maps and future directions will be handed out on the day....

don't forget to infom your mates as well as this is not just a "skylines australia" member cruise, we all would like to see some other hot carz come along with some good power........

hope to see you there......

cheers WHITEY (CLNGMH)

P.S please make sure you have a full tank of fuel as our 1st stop is over 50mintues drive...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget to infom your mates as well as this is not just a "skylines australia" member cruise, we all would like to see some other hot carz come along with some good power........

cars with some good power you say?

sounds like someone wants to create havioc on our roads during the christmas peak.

cars with some good power you say?

sounds like someone wants to create havioc on our roads during the christmas peak.

just shuddup and say ur in john :laugh:

i'm in aswell

P.S maybe make a post with a tally of the people coming :rofl:

HEH omg hyperdome! im totally (if im available...sorry! i cant guarentee yet till i have my shifts)

But coz thats local to me ill hop along with ian....if i can :laugh:

im going to dress in xmassy style then....:) everyone else should get into the xmas threads too

Whee looks like im going then.......

Whipped? Dont you know it....

Just a question for CLNGMH (Has anyone noticed he signed up to post this, and he drives a Callis T?)... What other clubs are comming?

yes that thumbprint on ur forehead is becoming very prominent ian :ninja:

umm i think you'll find he's from either boostloosing or crusisingbrisbane

Whee looks like im going then.......

Whipped? Dont you know it....

Just a question for CLNGMH (Has anyone noticed he signed up to post this, and he drives a Callis T?)... What other clubs are comming?

hello all, no im not a member of boost cruising and or with cruising brisbane...

i use to hold cruises in melbourne but since moved to qld two yr ago...

yes i do own a VL calais turbo but my best mate ownes a GT-R 32 which you boyz and girls have gotta see him drive and his a great bloke...

the reason i posted this thread and joined up is becouse me mate with the 32 dosent have a computer yet but would love to meet up and get to know ppl with nice skylines ect...

there will be other car clubs coming but its really up to the individual if you want to join...

i posted this thread in hope you would come along, meet new ppl and different car group owners and we can all have a good time in doing so...

cheers to you all and hope to see you there....

WHITEY (CLNGMH)