SAU Community

Xmas Cruise For Everyone..

CLNGMH

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coppa's will talk shit on forums to make it look like they rn't cops!

seen it many times on forums.

haha im sorry but iam no cop....

have a look at my user name and they are my number plates on my car....

like i said, if you dont want to come, dont, if you do, fine im just informing you all.

cheers....

haha im sorry but iam no cop....

have a look at my user name and they are my number plates on my car....

like i said, if you dont want to come, dont, if you do, fine im just informing you all.

cheers....

cops will go out of there way to lead anyone into a trap.

been done plenty of times before, dont see why they will stop at just doin it once.

been done plenty of times before, dont see why they will stop at just doin it once.

fair enough, if you think so... i have not heard of it before but yeh...

if you want, here is me email and you can find out more, [email protected]

cheers guyz.

Man you are one paranoid person with the hole cop thing.

What an imagination do you really think cops would go to that much trouble.

You couldnt get enough cops out of the speed camera vans to pull off something like this.

Yeah post up some more details so we know were we are going, put me down as a maybe.

As i maybe a cop and i could be working that day setting up a defect station for some xmas cruise thats happening.

Edited by subzeroR33

actually, the brisbane police force own a white ss commodore with a purple ss kit. it has a v8 supercharged engine in it and goes like a bat outta hell. its numberplates are "SIREN" (irony?) it is a 2000 model i think. i dont think cops would drive round in a vl calais though. not when they have government funding? would you? if anyone is worried about it, they can pm me, i have a contact that will know.

put me down as a maybe, gotta check my calendar first

lilmike86 & CLNGMH signed up on the first date.

one says hes not a cop, the other talks about cop cars being fast

hrmm

suss!!!!

Hey John Lilmike86 is coming tommorrow night aren't you worried??

:wave:

I would of liked to go to this but i'll be working....

CLNGMH you'll get more interest if you can tell us more details...

i know where crusing but where and what are we going to at the final destination.

lol!!! haha, yeah you're right. but im not a cop :) . i can guarantee you that. check my birthday, i'm only 19. its just, my best friend got arrested start of this year for some drug related things he did :rofl: . when i picked him up from the watch house he was telling me all about the things that go in the highway department. even the normal cops hate them it seems. if you still think i'm a cop, pm me. you can come meet my friends and see some of the things that we do :D i just have handy connections it seems, thats all.

i promise i wont defect you ;)

this sucks! i get my skyline last week, thinking "sweet now i can go on a skyline cruise!" but they all think i'm a cop after 2 days! wtf!!

i'm just gonna go wallow in my own self pitty now

Hey John Lilmike86 is coming tommorrow night aren't you worried??

:rofl:

I would of liked to go to this but i'll be working....

CLNGMH you'll get more interest if you can tell us more details...

i know where crusing but where and what are we going to at the final destination.

thanks for your input boyz, you blokes seem pritty cool. like it said, i will be handing out maps when you arrive due to the numbers that turn up and for the other reason we all know why....

there will be a number of stops and we are heading sth 1st....

if you do want more info my email is up the page abit....

cheers whitey (CLNGMH)

lol poor lil mike...i dont see a good reson for him to be suspected as a cop....

either way who gives a damn....your all meant to me nice befoe xmas....or santa wont give you the presents :O

Im out of the xmas cruise.....Retail decided to live till midnight that night.

farrrrrkkkk me! ohh well....*thinks about the $$$*

lol poor lil mike...i dont see a good reson for him to be suspected as a cop....

either way who gives a damn....your all meant to me nice befoe xmas....or santa wont give you the presents :)

yay :) someone believes me!!! strange, i've spent the last two years trying to convince my family that i'm not a hoon. now i'm trying to convince everyone else that i am. would you people make up your minds!!!

well, i'll hopefully be there. i dont care if he is a cop or not. if he is then u've always got the option of..............running. :wave: worked last time :O

yay :) someone believes me!!! strange, i've spent the last two years trying to convince my family that i'm not a hoon. now i'm trying to convince everyone else that i am. would you people make up your minds!!!

well, i'll hopefully be there. i dont care if he is a cop or not. if he is then u've always got the option of..............running. :) worked last time :)

if i was a cop and drove my VL and you had a skyline, haha on the frwy id catch ya, but if you were to go around corners,

IM DEAD......