SAU Community

R32 Gtr Rear Window Jet

JonesyGTR

G'Day guys,

Been having a problem with my rear wiper jet that must have only occured recently (it was working fine 2 weeks ago).

When i put the rear wiper on, that works fine, no issues at all.

however, the other nite I switched on the rear jet, and nothing happened! I got out while I had the girlfriend press it to see if I could hear the motor going. To be honest I cant be sure, but it sounded like it was trying to pump out water. I tried unblocking the nozzle with a pin, but to no avail. All the connections look good and there are no visible leaks in the system - ie. i can't see water leaking out somewhere thus reducing pressure to the jets.

Then this morning, as I was on the way to work I thought I would try it again - this time i held the switch down for longer than normal. Some water did EVENTUALLY come out, but it was a trickle at best.

Any ideas guys? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Dan :laugh:

any water left in bottle firstly?

i personally would start where the water line sucks the water from, ie. the water bottle at the front and check for blockages. then i would jump in the boot to check the other end for blockages.

if no end has proved to be the problem, maybe there is a kink in your line, or something is pressing on the line. so you might want to follow the whole line to find your issue.

good luck

**this is assuming that your wiper jet motor is still turning**