SAU Community

Parking Lights R33

MAX007

Can any one offer a solution to changing the driver's parking light bulb. Do you have to remove the headlight assemblt, take off the the front guard or buy another car.............

• 1 month later...

Or find some small kid on the street and pay him $2 to do it. Serious

Nah, in all seriousness, if you've got big hands you won't be able to do it without taking stuff out.

I can only just do it with a lot of trouble. You really have to squeeze your hand in there. You'll be turning the white plug with like no grip at all. Lots of swearing later, you'll get it out.

yeh is really sucks, you actually just have to squeeze your hand in there. Your skin will most likely get peirced and scraped but without taking it all apart its the only way. Or maybe just put the car on carsales if you can't get it out.

pull stuff out. and grab the plug with needlenose pliers. otherwise you tear your hands to shreds, i don't even have big hands and it was impossible to get the leverage i needed. with pliers it was golden.

You fail to realise the R33 has been built by astute Japanese , who have delicate little Japanese hands & fingers!!!!! They have no trouble with this simple job. However for us ham fisted, yobbo, gorillas- its very hard to get your mitts into the puny little gap to release the bulb holder. I changed mine by having my girlfriend stand a couple of metres from the wrong end of a pair of binoculars, I looked thru the binoculars & picked her up with a pair of tweezers & dropped her into the gap & she had no trouble changing the bulb!!!!!! EASY!!!!!!!!