SAU Community

Did I Read Right?

Psiker

and they're all legitamate modifications to my car biatch!

ps your magna was a timebomb waiting to explode - i just helped a few reach thier use-by date sooner

5bux says im not hte only noob to arc a spanner from the battery terminals to the chassis. the resulting fire wasnt my fault!

ps that 30cm of mild steel is a LOAD BEARING PIPE DAMMIT i cant move it now!

oh hey

who got you .2 of a second quicker at the drags by removing intake restrictions on teh excel - HUH HUH HUH ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they're all legitamate modifications to my car biatch!

ps your magna was a timebomb waiting to explode - i just helped a few reach thier use-by date sooner

5bux says im not hte only noob to arc a spanner from the battery terminals to the chassis. the resulting fire wasnt my fault!

ps that 30cm of mild steel is a LOAD BEARING PIPE DAMMIT i cant move it now!

oh hey

who got you .2 of a second quicker at the drags by removing intake restrictions on teh excel - HUH HUH HUH ?

HAHA, true about the .2 It got the deathtrap under 18 seconds and made Ronnies girlfriend extremely pissed that it was faster than his Lancer.

The engines seen beter days now though :/

I am also sure you are the only person to ever arc a spanner to the boot of thier car :laugh:

The engines seen beter days now though :/

yeah who needs thier engine bored out when they can just give it to you for a few months and let your right foot "bore it out naturally" haha i remember when you got that car you were sooo proud of it (even if it was an excel) 2 months later its engine capacity started to increate with abuse ahah