SAU Community

Best Size Intercooler For 300-320awkw For Rb26?

PhilGTR

I have tried one of these, the tube and fin design looks ok however the inlet and oulets are the wrong size(3") instead of metric...

Bloody hell. Sound like an American. If it doesn't "bolt on" it isn't worth using. :rofl:

Seen americans asking if there is a "kit" to fit a 2jz into an s13. This is heading right in that direction.

granted, I don't have back to back ARE to ARC, however I do have Trust to ARC(of the same size core). The design of the ARC core will flow better than an ARE or any other brand I have seen of the same size core IMHO...but hey like what has be defensively stated I can't prove that. All I have gone off is the experience I have had and the design of the Patented ARC core's. Best go do the relative web site and research for yourself. For the record ARC offer full customs configurations....you have obviously not done your own research.....

As for fluking my setup style......lol, no fluke...... thats the reason people buy ARC the are tried and proven...

I feel what it comes down to....petty bickering aside.... ARE offer a product that is local and cheaper, which I believe to be similar quality to some Jap brands. ARC is definately more expensive and harder to get. In my history I have owned 36 cars most being turbo charged and intercooled....in my experience I have personally found ARC to rival all others.

Didn't know ARC offered custom end tank and core configs, thats a big plus for them. It clearly shows that they are in the business of producing equipment for race teams that offer the right application fit.