SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Series One Stagea On Ebay Cheap As!

oxford1327

just spoke to guy (BEN) who has the cars and the series2 he has is rear wheel drive only but he is gettin another 2 mid january that will both be 4wd, one of em with twin roofs and one with none, and will both be grade 4 cars

Well 11k for an S1 is cheap - and 13k for an S2 is ridiculous lol... dont see how he'd be clearing much on those hey. I wonder if the 'u get what u pay for' rule applies here. Whats the cost of buying a stagea in that nic and importing it nowadays? mine was 16k all up. S1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• This is the famous "why is there a stud that stops me putting the rear wheel on the front?" question. There is no functional difference except for the tyre size. Nissan put a little stud onto the rear wheel so you couldn't put the fatty on the front, is all. Stud is easily removed, problem goes away.
    • Trust me mate, you've got way more important things in your life to spend your time thinking about.  Both rims are 18x8 with 30 offset. Put some tyres on and forget about it. 
    • No scam Murray"...........so why are the wheel rims stamped rear or front? the owner's manual refers to different tyre sizes front to rear but doesn't explain anything about rim differences.
    • Cars all over the world are frequently having the wheels rotated front to back to even out tyre wear. I'm thinking a front rim and rear rim is something like a right handed and left handed screwdriver.  You didn't have to measure your rims, they are both 18 inches rims, 8 inches wide with a 30 offset. What were you measuring when you were trying to find discrepancies between the rims? Looks like the only thing you need to sort out is a matching set of rubber for them.  But if this was just a troll post, good job mate you got me. 
    • Been doing some part collecting  first we have the oil pump blank because of the external pump the engine will now have  new set of cam gears from prp, my old ones were fine but I like the locking system prp have come up with on their versions  new timing belt, tensioner, idler, washer and crank gear  brand new rear main seal housing just because  and all new seals from nitto (they came in the full gasket kit)