SAU Community

Rb26dett Powered R32 Gts-4 Skyline

I have decided to sell my car to buy myself something a bit more practical (I'm getting old *sigh*).

I have babied this car since day one, and can attest that the previous owner has done the same. The car has been stripped out (ie: no carpet, rear seats, rear trim) for weight reduction purposes. This is not your 'go to the shops for milk' kind of car, it has been purpose built for serious driving!

The car makes around 350rwhp @ 1bar (pulls hard!), the motor is super responsive and has never skipped a beat. I have only ever used top shelf fluids for it (eg Motul 300v) and have serviced it every 3000-4000km's. The car is mechanically A1.

The car handles absolutely awesome and stops on a dime. The paint is the ORIGINAL factory black which reflects the level of care this car has received throughout its life. The chassis has 103,000km's on it. Interior as pictured below is immaculate for its age (No dash bubbles!). The car has a couple minor scratches here and there, I will enthusiastically point out EVERY single thing wrong with this car to the potential buyer (and there is not much wrong with it!).

Myself and the previous owner have only used high quality brand name components, you will not find any China on my car.

The car is currently unregistered, although it has been fully complied (this car came in under the 15yr rule btw) and fitted with new Brigestone Potenza G3 tyres. To pass the pits it would require a bonnet swap to stock, bonnet pins removed, stock exhaust fitted and a cat fitted (both of which I have already).

Whether it be drift, drag or track work this is a car that can do well in all fields.

I am asking $18,500 UNREGISTERED or $19,500 REGISTERED (I will be running the car over the pits on the 29th).

Tire kickers and test pilots need not apply! If your after a ****ter, look elsewhere :O

I am happy to answer any queries you may have. Those who are genuinely interested may contact me via mobile or email: 0406-956-073 or [email protected]

Engine Hardware

1990 RB26DETT engine (Engine conversion performed in Japan)

R32 GTR FMIC

Brand new APEXi Super power Intake air filters

GREDDY SS Intercooler piping kit

NISMO Fuel pump

R32 GT-R Radiator

3” Turbo back stainless exhaust

3” Stainless de-cat pipe

Aftermarket front pipe

Mines Tuned ROM

Driveline

R32 GTR 5spd Gearbox (new transfer case installed).

Short shifter kit

OS Giken twin plate clutch with lightened flywheel

Two-Way mechanical LSD

HICAS lock bar

Brakes and Suspension

EBC Brake pads

R32 GT-R rotors

R32 GT-R calipers

TEIN HR suspension

Aftermarket rear cradle bushes + upper bushes

CUSCO type OS front and rear strut braces

R32 GT-R rear sway bar

Interior and miscellaneous modifications

KUROMORI lightweight 6-point BOLT IN roll cage (I run only the rear half cage to stay compliant)

BRIDE ZETA 3 sport drivers seat

GREDDY PROFEC B electronic boost controller

GREDDY 60mm electronic boost gauge

GREDDY 60mm electronic fuel pressure gauge

GREDDY turbo timer

ATC 320mm steering wheel + boss kit

Drift handbrake knob

Alpine MDA-W900J head unit

PIAA windscreen wipers

3 Point immobilizer Alarm installed

Rolling Stock

Blitz Type 01 CX 17” wheels

Bolt on wheel spacers

Near new Bridgestone Potenza G3 ZR tires F: 215/45 R: 225/45

Bodywork

FRP fiberglass reverse vented bonnet (has developed a little bit of a warp due to the heat (quoted $350 from Fibrevision to fix this).

Bonnet pins

Rear guards professionally rolled

Brand new ORIGIN Stylish Line side steps

Final KONNEXION rear bumper

R32 GTR N1 bumper

R32 GTR N1 headlights with HID

4edithm6.jpg

5dh6.jpg

dsc0002ae9.jpg

p4280048em4.jpg

dsc0026eg5.jpg

interiorwc1.jpg