SAU Community

Nerds Make Better Lovers

Mr-Toy33

Content found here -

http://www.gleemagazine.com/glee/article.cfm/cmi_1941672/cid_37

It’s one of the biggest misconceptions in dating, and it’s time to get it out in the open for good. The so-called “cool” men and women out there aren’t half as good in the sack as their “nerdier” counterparts. Nerds not only have the brains, but they also have the most powerful possession of all, the love touch. These guys and gals have taken the time to do their homework, and they’ve mastered the geography, chemistry and mathematical formulas of how to make your body scream. Ready to smarten up and become the ultimate seducer? Then put away those shades and pick up a pocket protector because your about to get lesson 101 in love.

Ok, so "nerds" have the possession to make the body of women scream with the know how of the "love touch" they call. With nerds classified these days as those who sit in front of computers have taken the time to actually study how one many would create such a new experience for any women he would be with. Does this mean that the time has been well spent in front of a computer though and not out having a social life?

There’s a reason the so-called four-eyed dweebs aced biology and anatomy class. Sex and health experts agree the best way to become better at using your body is by taking the time to learn how it works. Set aside some private time for self-gratification and figure out how your body works and responds to sexual stimulation.

Ok, so sex and health experts agree now that masterbation as well as looking at yourself naked in the mirror observing your body parts allows you to know and feel your body and how it works.

Interesting!

Not only do nerds take the time to listen to their partners, but they also mentally take notes, remember and are able to retrieve the information at the most opportune moments. The best way to make your partner feel sexy, sensual, wanted and larger than life is to listen to him or her. Because most of the world rarely gives you its devoted attention, imagine how special you’ll feel when one individual does.

well clearly jumping into bed for a one nighter or with some random who is only after one thing clearly couldnt produce something that they call 'feeling special'??? Many one nighters are just exactly that or the casual partner who is happy just to pop around when the feeling to burst out some energy is there.

Nerds tend to be encyclopedias of information. They ask the who, what, why and where about everything and anything. It’s both fascinating and exhilarating to be around passionate individuals. Take the time to study and learn new things because knowledge is just plain sexy.

A hot body might get you in the door, but eventually, what meets the eye will fade. It’s important to add depth and substance to your personality. The hottest, most intense relationships are the ones with people you can really talk to, laugh with and learn from every day.

Ok, so nerds like to ask all the questions and learn everything that there is to know about the other gender. Of course, asking questions you learn something based on the answers, so this leaves us with why would one seriously hot chick go just got a really hot guy?

I question this.

A seriously hot chick with brains (say she works as an accountant/finance person) and wants a guy for his looks. Exactly where is this going to get her later in life? Walking around with what we call "eye ball candy" isn't exactly a great way to maintain that self image hot chicks like to potray these days.

He may have the looks and some what a bit of a brain that can add 1+1 together. But how far would it get a hot chick if she was to actually date a nerd?

Could it get her a less stressfull life where she knows that

a) shes not going to have to support him in financially giving him money till he gets off his ass and gets a real job?

b) provide her the ability to learn something new about a completely different personality that isn't so "up lifting to some people"?

c) feel she can be easily pleased at any given time as he has the ability to be the encyclopedia that's learnt many things about her given that hes asked and memoried the questions asked?

d) all of above?

My answer. D - all of above.

This thread is open for discussion. I thought i'd change the discussion in here a bit to something that is different to what we usually talk about.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, there is a few things wrong with that

Nerds tend to be encyclopedias of information. They ask the who, what, why and where about everything and anything. It’s both fascinating and exhilarating to be around passionate individuals. Take the time to study and learn new things because knowledge is just plain sexy.

Nerds are encyclopedia's of the WRONG information... Asking questions and talking about shit that women don't want to hear.

A hot body might get you in the door, but eventually, what meets the eye will fade.

And??

A seriously hot chick with brains (say she works as an accountant/finance person) and wants a guy for his looks. Exactly where is this going to get her later in life?

Into bed with who she thinks is a hot guy... I don't look for girls that are super smart... All they do is make me look dumb...

Could it get her a less stressfull life where she knows that

a) shes not going to have to support him in financially giving him money till he gets off his ass and gets a real job?

b) provide her the ability to learn something new about a completely different personality that isn't so "up lifting to some people"?

c) feel she can be easily pleased at any given time as he has the ability to be the encyclopedia that's learnt many things about her given that hes asked and memoried the questions asked?

d) all of above?

My answer. D - all of above.

a) Even good looking guys can have good jobs both financially and mentally (challenging, exciting etc...)

b) What do you do ?

I'm an accountant...

What do you do there?

Add numbers together...

What kind of numbers?

The numerical kind...

Gee, I feel better now that I know that info that no one else gives a shite about...

c) Only works if she is the encyclopedia loving kind...

d) Only works if she is blind to the fact that good looking guys can get good jobs, loves to hear about boring shit and loves encyclopedia's...

Now, I have nothing against nerds... After all I do IT for a finance company... But you can't just make up excuses like that... :rofl:

Dave

EDIT: I would like to add that I don't class smart people as nerds, as I work and know a lot of smart people who aren't nerds. I see the difference as being, smart people are smart and know their stuff, but can leave it at the door when they leave work or whatever, and nerds are smart, but only talk about smart stuff, and try to use the biggest words, always trying to impress people who just want to have a nice relaxed chat etc...

Therefore, smart people can get the ladies because they are smart encyclopedias, but know when and how to use it. And nerds are encyclopedias that talk about episiotomies at the wrong time...

you're not a nerd john, you're a bogan with a computer

there's a difference

edit: also, why are you ragging this article? it's not like you should care? right? :rofl:

like, wtf?

since when the hell am i classed as a bogan?

a) I dont drink beer

b) I dont drive a ford or holden

c) I aint no billy smokin pot head

d) I aint no woodridge dumpster kid or ipswich abo walkin the train lines.

I aint raggin no article. But I brought up some facts that came to mind on each of those paragraphs along with a few question that open the paragraph up for "discussion".

dont know how the hell you got the idea im some bogan raggin that article.

and also, i didnt classify myself to be a "nerd".

so somewhere along the lines, you've got yourself in a knot not knowin any facts and jumpin ahead of yourself dude.

we need a start a poll to see if John is

a) Nerd

b) Bogan

c) Gehy

d) All of the above

ha ha ha

well keep it to the members only section.

HA HA HA

Interesting read,

But still a relationship is not all about sex. The nerdy guy prolly won’t have the same interest as the Hot Chick and then there’s the down fall,

Plus the fact that if all you do is read about it you prolly won’t be able to "perform" under pressure. Where research is good but experience is better......

Oh and the thing about going solo is bulLshit, cos when your by yourself all you are doing is pleasing yourself. How can that help you please others? for a girl its might be alright cos then at least you can help out but as a guy all you will do is end up finishing first and that’s not a good thing.

That article was utter crap, the best lovers are the experienced ones that take the time to listen to their partners, no matter if they are nerdy or not. No amount of reading and theoretical research will be able to out perform a person who is confident experienced and commutative.

simple awnser ! hot chicks arent worth spending rest of ur life with on the other hand Beautiful women are worth all the trouble,, but all women are beautiful... . :laugh: hence women cant live with them or without them .. but yeah john are you picking up again ;) jks

Different strokes for different folks.

Depends who you are and what you're into. Some chicks get turned on by the nerdy, but being a nerd isn't really a person... Problem is the definition of nerd =\

Nerd is a younger person word really, when you get into your 20's you tend to not hear the word in regards to somebody, unless they are talking about nerds from High school.

Saying a nerd is a better lover is saying that Kiss guy is a better lover cause he's had sex with 1000 chicks or what ever.... Plenty of women don't love him at all.

I answer E) this article is trying to stereotype people into bullshit.

I like blondes, smart chicks, dumb chicks, burnettes etc... It comes down to what kind of person they really are.It's just a bullshit article for idiots.

Enjoy life the way you want to... there ain't no green 1UP mushrooms out there! (skillfully added nerd reference for nerd like nerdness).

ha ha ha could it be due to that fact that you found out last night that your Missus used to date Ben (83nno) on this Forum, Fark me its a Small World.

she was more shocked to actually see him there but i couldnt really care less since i actually knew wat happened between them.

some seriously funny stuff happened last night that was well worth a good laugh.

i think, actually, that i'm gonna disagree with all of this and say nerds make better partners, not necessarily better lovers

lovers implies sex, and casual sex is usually in animal form

so the dirtiest broad minded persontiest folks you can find =P